Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Back after 2 years. Looking for a similar PvP Server

Discussion on Back after 2 years. Looking for a similar PvP Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Back after 2 years. Looking for a similar PvP Server

Hi guys,

Im back after 2 years, and i was wondering whether there is any server like Jae Online PvP server which was in existence 2 years ago.

The pvp server ive tried so far is the Avatar Online - which has delay like 1 second in everything but the Jae online did not have such.

Im lookin for some non-donate at minimal server cause donations will get ppl overpowered and wont be fun to pvp .

Please let me know thanks
Old 07/02/2014, 19:38   #2

If you search a server, people will say you to go there : just look the title and let's go baby.

Can we create a new section in the sub-forum "Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions" and call it : Old player which search a server ?
Old 07/02/2014, 19:44   #3

go back where you came from, sro is dead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2014, 19:50   #4

Dont back to sro. #notwurf
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 23:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigola123 View Post
If you search a server, people will say you to go there : just look the title and let's go baby.

Can we create a new section in the sub-forum "Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions" and call it : Old player which search a server ?
Thank you for showing what type of person you . I simply made this post to get players feedback on what servers are comparable to jae online and you cannot post a question in tht sub forums
+ i have already looked there that's why I tried avatar sro.

thank you fr the replies, sro R not worth still ?
Old 07/03/2014, 00:36   #6

Best pvp server you'll find by far.
Old 07/03/2014, 16:56   #7

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
#closed (hidden advertisement)
Closed Thread