Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion][Request] to new thing in advertising section.

Discussion on [Discussion][Request] to new thing in advertising section. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
[Discussion][Request] to new thing in advertising section.

Hello private Silkroad players !

I have to suggest something, also we can discuss under this post about it.

Well, as we can see there's a lot of new threads in advertising section, but for real, most of them are contrary or bending the rules.

To the point, 99% of "topics creators" does not reading this --> (may they not even know about this topic exist).

So, after pressing this -> the creators should be redirecting to guide --> also

That should avoid a really ugly topics, also we will be sure that creators read rules, yeah I know, it's non a hard to move the cursor to the bottom and press "I agree to the behaviour and advertising rules" but there should be higher penalties for those ones who making topics wrong.

Also other thing (may I'm wrong about this, but I'll write it)

As far as I remember there's a protect to make URL links at forum until 50 post.(may I'm wrong), but to create topic on advertising section we have no restrictions.

Some people have just few post and they're making topics, they can't use URL, cause there's restrict, right? So they have just to put links, but that's ugly and it takes much time to press link per link to see server features. So, what's the point to being able to create topic in adverising section with less than 50 post? If they can't do it properly ? So my next suggest is that creators must have min.50 post to create an fine advertisment.

I'll wait for your comments,
regards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2014, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
no offence,
but how many of us actually read any rules?
we just scroll down so fast and press " I agree "
It would be a good idea if they actually read the rules..
also when they don't stick to creating an advertising thread platform, they loses players,
it's their loss.
Old 06/28/2014, 15:44   #3

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
I guess like many said before in order to advertise you will have to pay 5Euro because like this not many kids would be able to make bad advertising.
Old 06/28/2014, 16:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo™ View Post
I guess like many said before in order to advertise you will have to pay 5Euro because like this not many kids would be able to make bad advertising.
I think i would consider 10€ more like acceptable becouse every kid have a 5€ in these days in pockets..
Old 06/28/2014, 16:10   #5

Received Thanks: 1,455
We already told the admins about that idea (To be like when you make thread in releases section), but they refused and Luke posted that they are working on new thing (from few months)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2014, 22:18   #6

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
We already told the admins about that idea (To be like when you make thread in releases section), but they refused and Luke posted that they are working on new thing (from few months)
You may know they speed, are they making plans like JOINTMAX, meaning 5years to add legend with Baghdad ? Or they care about dying sro section ?
Old 06/28/2014, 23:00   #7

Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
You may know they speed, are they making plans like JOINTMAX, meaning 5years to add legend with Baghdad ? Or they care about dying sro section ?
I don't know ask them, here is his post