Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DirectX windows7 prob

Discussion on DirectX windows7 prob within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question DirectX windows7 prob

i just reinstalled my computer from windows xp to windows7 and when i start silkroad it sais i dont got the right directX to play (directX 9.0b) but when i download directX 9.0b it sais i cant install it some how ;O
so im asking you guys if its something i need to do to fix my silkroad so i can play it on my computer :O

dunno if this is wrong section but if so mod can just move it to the right one ^^
Old 09/13/2009, 15:39   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
Run in Windows XP Sevice Pack 2 compatibility mode.
And also as Administrator.

EDIT: Sorry it's SP2 indeed (typo)
Old 09/13/2009, 15:49   #3

Actually, use Service Pack 2. SP1 might work, but I don't think it's confirmed.
Old 09/13/2009, 18:36   #4

Hey Man, Não precisa instalar DirectX, só usar o modo de Compatibilidade do Windows XP Por exemplo:
-----------------------//-------------//-------------------//---------------
It is not going to install the DirectX, alone use Way of COMPATIBILIZATION for Windows XP Follows Example:

Old 09/14/2009, 08:41   #5

thanks ^^ but dose sibibot work when i use servicepack2 "mod"?