Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding Vsro C9 Error Hamachi

Discussion on Regarding Vsro C9 Error Hamachi within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding Vsro C9 Error Hamachi

Hey guys,

i just installed my clean Vsro server. It was a bit of a struggle, but i finally got it working. At first i let it use my static IP but today i changed it to use my Hamachi IP. Everything works fine for me...but everybody else in my Hamachi group is getting a C9 Error. Do you guys have any idea how to fix that issue? i googled and some people said it had something to do with ip spoofing and sitting behind a router. i am using a d-link dir 501 which connects to my cisco modem. could this be the source of failure?

thanks in advance
Old 04/23/2014, 14:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
add their ip to privileged ip table
Old 04/23/2014, 14:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
i added their hamachi ip addresses to the priviliged ips. do i need to add their actual ip too?

Edit: After i did the port forwarding...my smc crashes: "cannot start smnet 9"
if i undo the port forwarding its works with no problems

any idea what might cause the problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO ERROR PLEASE HELP
07/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello, I created a server VSRO, already edited all settings but when I try to open the case like the image below: Imageshack - sssgc.jpg
[HELP] Vsro 193 Error
05/01/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi i have been installed vSro files v193 and the server is now online but i have problem with client i have client v197 and i used IPinput and changed version to from 197 to 193 and start button open when i open client and try to login the login success but client moved to play in background sorry for bad english and i uploaded video about problem you can see video in youtube at this link
Vsro Quere Error/ Result Error
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, im looking around and trying to find help now for a long period. Here is my Problem: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6424/queryerro r.png how to fix? have teamviewer
[Vsro] SMC ERROR
01/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
idk what happend with smc... i was working for ~2 days... but today i tried to make all avatars in item mall by this guid http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/1499297-guide-finally-how-a dd-avatar-item-mall-vsro-files.html
[VSRO FILES] Error - Cert error!!!
09/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6766/erri.png Can any1 help me to solve it?I would appreciate