Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a developer.....i have a dream.....

Discussion on Looking for a developer.....i have a dream..... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a developer.....i have a dream.....

hi guys i'm an silkroad old fan and since 1 year i look for a nice server where to stay, but i found just server that offer everything too fast or other server where you have to work everyday stressing my self to have nice items and to enjoy to staing there. I'm here because i want to ask to any free developer to follow me in a project. I just have a big idea of the real perfect silkroad server but i dunno how to build my idea, if someone is free and wanna listen to me or maybe just talk with me, so i can illustrate my project, please let me know! send me a pm!

tnx for your time and sorry if i posted in the wrong section!
Old 04/16/2014, 15:02   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I don't mean to come across as flaming or horrible but,

1) You can't have dreams here, the community ruin them

2) What's your role in the team / project
Old 04/16/2014, 15:44   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
I don't mean to come across as flaming or horrible but,

1) You can't have dreams here, the community ruin them

2) What's your role in the team / project
ruins*

learn2england
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/16/2014, 16:06   #4

Yea sure. PM me of what you have in mind, and I'll tell you the possibility of it.
Old 04/16/2014, 17:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cymonn View Post
hi guys i'm an silkroad old fan and since 1 year i look for a nice server where to stay, but i found just server that offer everything too fast or other server where you have to work everyday stressing my self to have nice items and to enjoy to staing there. I'm here because i want to ask to any free developer to follow me in a project. I just have a big idea of the real perfect silkroad server but i dunno how to build my idea, if someone is free and wanna listen to me or maybe just talk with me, so i can illustrate my project, please let me know! send me a pm!

tnx for your time and sorry if i posted in the wrong section!
You will need to pay a lot for any of them who might help. Money can do lots of things.
Closed Thread