Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requirement for cap 100

Discussion on Requirement for cap 100 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Requirement for cap 100

Hello,

Before any shit, Ive filtered every single post in this thread: to come up with some cap 100 requirements that players actually need, but unfortunately, they're all alike. just some low rate, remove reborn, etc.

Now, Ive searched more for any thread alike here,

Tried all possible tags for this thread and didnt find a single one. so, lets go to the subject:

Basically wanna know what players actually need for such cap 100-server?

Please keep in mind that any flames or going out of the subject, I will request from portal/haxor to close the thread. If this community can't help enough in this type of threads, it shouldn't be made then.

For future posts: based on vsro 1.188, 100% lowrate, no free silk, no silk per hour.

Thanks, ahmed.
Old 03/25/2014, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
prem and devil?
no free silk?

P2P
Old 03/25/2014, 03:19   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
free silk
gold bot not allowed
no coin system
Old 03/25/2014, 03:28   #4

free silk per hour
at least 100x rates
reborn system
Old 03/25/2014, 03:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by retontoxD View Post
free silk per hour
at least 100x rates
reborn system
That was exactly a perfect post. How awesome are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
free silk
gold bot not allowed
no coin system
Unfortunately, I mentioned that there'll be no free silk. Also, gold botters will not be allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
prem and devil?
no free silk?

P2P
Please
Old 03/25/2014, 04:09   #6

good luck ahmed
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 06:31   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Don't add 30% premium and such overpowered items with silk like *** bless or w/e it's called. There is no point in changing how SRO normally looks just few edits are enough. Invite few guild owners to your server and you can get 100++ players in the first day.

Why the chines name? O.o
Old 03/25/2014, 09:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
based on vsro 1.188
why why why
Old 03/25/2014, 10:15   #9

no silk per hour
no euro chars
40-50x rates with decent sp rate
ip limit to 2 chars only to avoid gold botting
devil spirit and prem are ok but don't make them OP
low item mall prices to encourage donations
no academy
max plus +11/12
hard alchemy(old School)
decent sox drop rate but not high
high job rate to encourage jobbing
global and reverse drop from high level uniques with low rate
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 11:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
Don't add 30% premium and such overpowered items with silk like god bless or w/e it's called. There is no point in changing how SRO normally looks just few edits are enough. Invite few guild owners to your server and you can get 100++ players in the first day.

Why the chines name? O.o
Bec im egy. you are egy, you should change your name. Trust me, I'm a fenex.

Also, no one loves that *powerful* shit. maybe in high cap ye, such as arcane or ovl in the old times maybe galaxy fornax too but not for a cap-100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
why why why
Because legit bot legit bot legit bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahanabobo View Post
no silk per hour
no euro chars
40-50x rates with decent sp rate
ip limit to 2 chars only to avoid gold botting
devil spirit and prem are ok but don't make them OP
low item mall prices to encourage donations
no academy
max plus +11/12
hard alchemy(old School)
decent sox drop rate but not high
high job rate to encourage jobbing
global and reverse drop from high level uniques with low rate
40-50x rates are too high. maybe 2x max would bring back the real sro. players had a good gameplay while troy was on 2x rates @cap 80.

The bold items will be applied. maybe I forgot about some of em.

About the max plus, there'll be like only rare people would have a high plus amount. the rate will be extremely low. enough for +5++, but not for higher.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 12:37   #11

Please note that rates have zero effect on as you said: 'bringing back the real sro.'
Those times are gone, and honestly servers back then weren't any special at all, it was fun due to the fact that there was a large playerbase to play with. Start there - advertise your server.

Now ask yourself the following: 'Why would people play my server, and not the 100-cap server 'Leetfillity Road?' - Make sure your server has attractive features. NOT the ****** up coin systems and what not. When talking about 'special, unique' features, think about Venture.

That being said, let's take a look at the rates now, starting with the XP/(SP) rates (this is my opinion, feel free to disagree)
I've read in your post that you want low rates, which is fine, really - but do note that this barely matters, you can hit the max cap in 1-day, and it'll be fine... As long as there is an endgame.

And that's really the only thing that matters - the endgame. Let's talk a bit about that, since I've seen a dozen of potentially great servers fail there. And the problem is simple, there is too much to gain from brainless botting, which completely ruins all the PvP and jobwar potential. Fix that. Make sure people don't feel the need to farm elixers and stones 24/7.

That's it for now - I could elaborate on a lot of these subject, there's a lot to added to them too, I just don't have the time right now. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to hear my opinion about a great server - with a potential of succeeding.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/25/2014, 13:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
Please note that rates have zero effect on as you said: 'bringing back the real sro.'
Those times are gone, and honestly servers back then weren't any special at all, it was fun due to the fact that there was a large playerbase to play with. Start there - advertise your server.

Now ask yourself the following: 'Why would people play my server, and not the 100-cap server 'Leetfillity Road?' - Make sure your server has attractive features. NOT the fucked up coin systems and what not. When talking about 'special, unique' features, think about Venture.

That being said, let's take a look at the rates now, starting with the XP/(SP) rates (this is my opinion, feel free to disagree)
I've read in your post that you want low rates, which is fine, really - but do note that this barely matters, you can hit the max cap in 1-day, and it'll be fine... As long as there is an endgame.

And that's really the only thing that matters - the endgame. Let's talk a bit about that, since I've seen a dozen of potentially great servers fail there. And the problem is simple, there is too much to gain from brainless botting, which completely ruins all the PvP and jobwar potential. Fix that. Make sure people don't feel the need to farm elixers and stones 24/7.

That's it for now - I could elaborate on a lot of these subject, there's a lot to added to them too, I just don't have the time right now. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to hear my opinion about a great server - with a potential of succeeding.
Why not? gimme your thoughts at skype pho1337

also, advertising base will be huge, google ads, fb ads, twitter ads, etc.

and about the rates issue, it's not that what you are thinking.. feeling the characters when they are being upgraded is the true sro meaning. having this multi type of chars attacking at fw, pvping, etc
Old 03/25/2014, 13:49   #13

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post

Now ask yourself the following: 'Why would people play my server, and not the 100-cap server 'Leetfillity Road?' - Make sure your server has attractive features. NOT the fucked up coin systems and what not. When talking about 'special, unique' features, think about Venture.

Finally, someone who agrees with me that end-game is more important than these bullshit features.
Old 03/25/2014, 15:21   #14

Any TL;DR please?:/
Old 03/25/2014, 16:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
Finally, someone who agrees with me that end-game is more important than these bullshit features.
You're not alone