Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question in opening multiple Accounts on the same PC with a limit server

Discussion on Question in opening multiple Accounts on the same PC with a limit server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question in opening multiple Accounts on the same PC with a limit server

My problem is concerning 2 things

1 . i am playing on skalidor server and i wanna to open more accounts than it's allowed on that server " max. 3 "

is their a solution !

2.i have 2 laps ,, when i open 3 accounts on one of them the other cann't open any more accounts like i am opening the whole Accounts on one lap

i have used " hot Spot shield " on the other lap and it didn't work

i am using Mbot ,,,, so any help !
Old 03/28/2014, 04:12   #2

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Man you do know that that we visit Epvp as well right?

You shouldn't be asking here, but well.. since its public info. Using a Proxy you can circumvent hyperfilter IP LImit. However, in future its going to be HWID bound so ti doesn't matter at all atm
Old 03/28/2014, 12:26   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Man you do know that that we visit Epvp as well right?

You shouldn't be asking here, but well.. since its public info. Using a Proxy you can circumvent hyperfilter IP LImit. However, in future its going to be HWID bound so ti doesn't matter at all atm
just saying
HWID is so easy to bypass i see no point on implementing a system to moderate it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 14:19   #4

Received Thanks: 3,766
It just shows, there's no point in doing anything anymore, everybody just ruins it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 14:43   #5

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post

just saying
HWID is so easy to bypass i see no point on implementing a system to moderate it
I remember someone was ultra mega in his wax. saying hwid is impossible to break.
Old 03/28/2014, 16:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
It just shows, there's no point in doing anything anymore, everybody just ruins it
We should like, make our own server.

Creationist and Eifillity re-united, just like in them old days
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 16:54   #7

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
well, we never had any problems with multiclients/bots

There is just a difference in level between different solutions, if you really want to, you can do anything
Old 03/28/2014, 19:24   #8

Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
well, we never had any problems with multiclients/bots

There is just a difference in level between different solutions, if you really want to, you can do anything
I know that, but with this society, we SHOULDN'T need to find ways to protect all exploits. We should have a reasonable, and mature enough community that won't try and **** up peoples fun and entertainment just for some head-inflating reputation

EDIT: after a nice relaxed cig, I'm now chilled, yeaaah
Closed Thread