Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server recommendation

Discussion on Server recommendation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Server recommendation

Hello all!

I'm looking for a good private server to play on.
So my question is which server is the best a.t.m , and which server do you guys recommend me.

(I played ECSRO a long time ago.)

Please help me with this question.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recommendation to -jD!
08/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello -jD it will be awesome if you create a bot like openstealth to do gates.. but WITHOUT player autolock because then the game will become shit again! Create it like your new SH-IT 2 tool which you get no ban because of not using packets.. so what do you thing? can you create it? it will be awesome!
Best PvP Recommendation
02/20/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I've been trying to figure out what Private Server for an MMORPG to put together from a list of whats on R/Z and anything I may be able to find here... Main thing I'm looking at wanting, is I want it to have a great PvP system that is more involved than WoW's (Kill the other faction just because you see it) or Shaiya's (Kill other faction to raise a bar high enough to get a temp buff). A couple examples of something I would like in a game would be something like invasions to take an...
Server recommendation?
12/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
-edit- I'm already playing at fire now, thanks for your replies. No need for further answers.:rtfm: lol -end edit- I'm about to start playing co again :mad: lol and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs. I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water) so, please your recommendation :confused:
server recommendation?
09/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm an old player of CO and was a member of epvp as well but quited long ago. Now I wanna start playing again and I'm looking for a nice server, what I'm looking for is a server with not too many high level players. Thanks in advance.
Need recommendation for a good Gunz Priv server
05/06/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Could someone recommend me a good Gunz private server? One that isn't polluted with hackers everywhere? Oh and hopefully its not one of those greedy private servers that let you pay to play, be admin, get uber, etc. Cuz I was thinking.. I want a lot of premiums on Gunz. Honestly though, its cheaper to host your own version of Gunz than to buy all those premiums.