Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] What do you think about the current state of SRO?

Discussion on [Discussion] What do you think about the current state of SRO? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: what do u think lolz
SRO is dead. It's over. 49 48.51%
One day someone will make a great old school server which will have 2K+ players 33 32.67%
Allah will save SRO 15 14.85%
other (post) 4 3.96%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/20/2014, 20:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
How and why would Allah save SRO? I mean in the Quran isn't listening to music, playing video games frowned upon? So saying Allah saving SRO is blasphemy?
Old 03/21/2014, 00:05   #17

Received Thanks: 1,016
The point with allah is senseless like the rest of this trolled thread.
Old 03/21/2014, 07:31   #18

elite*gold: 2
no no no no, one day i give all 10k and fake mathyr ok and 2k people in servyr oké?
Old 03/26/2014, 03:56   #19

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Would've taken the Allah option. But honestly sro isnt dead as long as there are servers that make 10k+.
Old 03/29/2014, 14:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
How and why would Allah save SRO? I mean in the Quran isn't listening to music, playing video games frowned upon? So saying Allah saving SRO is blasphemy?
We don't care?
Old 03/29/2014, 14:43   #21

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
One day someone will make a great old school server which will have 2K+ players - why it has to be oldschool?
why oldschool ? well , since joymax ****** up with adding so many useless degrees.Adding cap 200 and 20dg is not the way you bring players to a server, it just has to be balanced between damage/players/donors.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Elder Scrolls Online: FAQ about current State of Knowledge
08/04/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Many mysteries cloak around "The Elder Scrolls Online", but some of them have already been unveiled by now. This game is currently in closed beta phase, where everyone who's interested is able to register on the official Internet website. Following information are yet known and public: What is The Elder Scrolls Online? The Elder Scrolls Online - also called TESO or ESO - is a coming MMORPG, which is being developed by Zenimax Online Studios and Bethesda Softworks. It was frequently...
[DDOS]The current state
07/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
With the help of the EpicRoad admin, we have released proof that PlaySRO is DDOSing (see here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main- discussions-questions/1993914-time-get-some-facts- straight-mirceagab-cover-has-been-blown.html) Now Mirceagab is taking revenge, EpicRoad is getting DDOSed now, it was also getting DDOSed the whole night. OverLimit is getting DDOSed aswell. Why OverLimit and EpicRoad? They have custom quests and amazing features, these servers have a chance to...
The current state of SRO private servers... aka ideas to revive SRO
05/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello. I registered on this forum just to share my opinion. I started playing in Silkroad in 2005, when there was only 1 server in iSRO. Yeah, that was a long time ago. I played on iSRO until the private servers came out - I've played on all pservers, except MHTC. ECSRO and ZSZC were the best servers, you can't argue on that. Then VSRO files got released in 2011 September. Suddenly a lot of servers opened, and currently the state of the private server community is ridiculous. There are over...
About Mabi's current state.
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
You all know how Mabi has turned into a broken game mostly because of the release of hacks to people who can't use them wisely. There's always been hacks in games, I'm not against that. I'm against you people releasing them for everyone, and tearing apart a game that I have enjoyed for many years. I guess some of you have also played the game for quite some time now, so... don't you feel a little bit bad/sad about the game dying this way? Please, avoid trolling. I just want to know how you...
Hacking in the Current State of Dekaron
05/10/2011 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
It is my belief that hacking is "okay" in Dekaron since, it fights the stereotype of an "asian grindfest." You can say vac hackers kill the game and what not, but how could you be surprised that people want the easy way out when leveling is so difficult? Now, I refer to what was Dekaron back in Action 3-4. Fortunately, GameHi has made a ton of changes to make leveling for players much easier and faster. I believe they lowered the exp curve by 2 or 3 times and the biggest part is the...