Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSro party mobs'

Discussion on SWSro party mobs' within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/21/2009, 21:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommeeeh View Post
they already opened the new server. it's just in check.
and if you really think they are THAT dumb, how come they opened 100 skills first ey?
keep your flaming to yourself pls.
Because they are chinese, and chinese people spend most of they're time copying things so they get the attention all to themselves.

Owned?
Old 08/21/2009, 21:55   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommeeeh View Post
they already opened the new server. it's just in check.
and if you really think they are THAT dumb, how come they opened 100 skills first ey?
keep your flaming to yourself pls.
Easy, they just got some edited server files got these books of prev skills, lets say a cold imbue skill lvl 64 is Skill_Imbue_cold_4, tht is the end skill of any p server, how ever they got a new one so they had Skill_imbue_cold_5,so they just enable it in the media.pk2 -.- aint that hard, but when we come to snow_shield_1,snow_shield_4, they fail why??? becuz they had previous trees for the so called "lvl 100 skills,they added" but snow shield, got no prev. tree so that is the real work they should do, to add something to the erver files not to activate something. (these even aint lvl 100 skills, these are ilusions or a fail copycat of them), and dont ever dare say it is lvl 100 cap, it is lvl 70 cap EDITED with lvl 100 failed skills.

All in all it was said earlier, silkroad online private servers are not well managed.You can say, joymax succeded to prevent a fully europe server with the actuall lvl 100skill so far.
Old 08/21/2009, 23:14   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Easy, they just got some edited server files got these books of prev skills, lets say a cold imbue skill lvl 64 is Skill_Imbue_cold_4, tht is the end skill of any p server, how ever they got a new one so they had Skill_imbue_cold_5,so they just enable it in the media.pk2 -.- aint that hard, but when we come to snow_shield_1,snow_shield_4, they fail why??? becuz they had previous trees for the so called "lvl 100 skills,they added" but snow shield, got no prev. tree so that is the real work they should do, to add something to the erver files not to activate something. (these even aint lvl 100 skills, these are ilusions or a fail copycat of them), and dont ever dare say it is lvl 100 cap, it is lvl 70 cap EDITED with lvl 100 failed skills.

All in all it was said earlier, silkroad online private servers are not well managed.You can say, joymax succeded to prevent a fully europe server with the actuall lvl 100skill so far.
Man please chill !

As long as they managed to make us happy a bit that is good.But in the same time they managed to fail with lots of bad things,so I understand u.But nobody managed to create the new skills who came with europe.The emulators can be still completed by some good developers,so who knows who will make us happy again
Old 08/21/2009, 23:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×zulek× View Post
Because they are chinese, and chinese people spend most of they're time copying things so they get the attention all to themselves.

Owned?
Because chinese people are smart, and able to copy things before everyone else does.

Owned?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2009, 23:58   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×zulek× View Post
And I think you try too hard to be funny and should stfu
dude i ain't trying ****.....if u don't consider my post funny then i invite you to STFU!!! you could have simply PMed me to tell me that....not be fcking offtopic...

Sryy for the offtopic guyz
Old 08/22/2009, 00:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Man please chill !

As long as they managed to make us happy a bit that is good.But in the same time they managed to fail with lots of bad things,so I understand u.But nobody managed to create the new skills who came with europe.The emulators can be still completed by some good developers,so who knows who will make us happy again
lol we were happy for a bit, but now we are angry that they made a server with half updated crappy skills, I would much rather play on a 70cap server then swsro.
Old 08/22/2009, 01:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
if you saw this there u will never see it on swsro

u didnt saw the posts about lag fix or skill fix or pet trade bug ?

and are they fixxed ?

GM can fix trade bug. I ask maya he need help, i can tell GM wher he need this. Maya tell me GM know all.
Old 08/22/2009, 03:53   #23

Received Thanks: 1,583
funny how so many of you talking a lot of negative **** about swsro wtf yall doing i dont see anyone here making a server so stfu unless you can do better.
Old 08/22/2009, 04:25   #24

Quote:
funny how so many of you talking a lot of negative **** about swsro wtf yall doing i dont see anyone here making a server so stfu unless you can do better.
I wouldnt say the exact day of update if im not sure 100% i can make it, and they do that