Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What still drives you to playing Silkroad?

Discussion on What still drives you to playing Silkroad? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/22/2014, 12:01   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
No reason at all. That's why I have been inactive and continued with the in real life progress. I don't understand people who claims it's the best game ever. I think it's not worth and you should have quited the game long time ago. Personally I regret wasting many holidays and time and effort over these kind of games. Perhaps the only reasonable answer was being unemployed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2014, 12:32   #32

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
No reason at all. That's why I have been inactive and continued with the in real life progress. I don't understand people who claims it's the best game ever. I think it's not worth and you should have quited the game long time ago. Personally I regret wasting many holidays and time and effort over these kind of games. Perhaps the only reasonable answer was being unemployed.
Holy ******* ****

I haven't heard of you since like 2010
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2014, 20:30   #33

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,127
At PvP, Job War, Fortress Events, I never enjoyed a game like that before. It's also a great way to find friends 2/3 of my skype contacts are from silkroad
Old 01/26/2014, 23:59   #34

for me BOT
Old 01/27/2014, 10:53   #35

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DonaldDuck_ View Post
Hahahahahahaha I do the same thing. I spend $50 at one server the other day after about 12 hours of playing and paying $50 I quit. Dropped all my **** in town and left.

But what drives me? well its was my first MMORPG. Also the skills are a very big factor, I like playing a realistic looking game. Like the skills and movement I love it. Like world of warcraft you can have the best account in the world, but if you dont know how to move during pvp you die before you even hit. Also I like the fact that silkroad is very basic. This game is not hard to understand and learn. Here is a fun fact for you. I applied at Blizzard to work on WoW and they told me that they have over 2million items, such as gear weapons items to craft and etc.
bro, disco teka spends atleast 500$ on a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2014, 11:49   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DonaldDuck_ View Post
Hahahahahahaha I do the same thing. I spend $50 at one server the other day after about 12 hours of playing and paying $50 I quit. Dropped all my **** in town and left.

But what drives me? well its was my first MMORPG. Also the skills are a very big factor, I like playing a realistic looking game. Like the skills and movement I love it. Like world of warcraft you can have the best account in the world, but if you dont know how to move during pvp you die before you even hit. Also I like the fact that silkroad is very basic. This game is not hard to understand and learn. Here is a fun fact for you. I applied at Blizzard to work on WoW and they told me that they have over 2million items, such as gear weapons items to craft and etc.
I have to disagree with you. According to wowhead, there are little less than 150,000 unique items in their database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 00:07   #37

Seriously u guys need to try newer games, unless you still have a ****** pc.
Old 01/28/2014, 00:34   #38

For me it was the buzz of the emus,and main server files and reversing the client and code caving the exes now i have moved over to tera and i have progressed quite far with it.

silkroad was a Great game in its time but everything must come to a end sooner or later

Greets to all the old school devs out there. and a big thanks to Drew for the tools and the detailed Code Tuts that made most of the silkroad experience possible for me anyway.
Old 01/28/2014, 12:30   #39

BOT!
Old 02/06/2014, 19:28   #40

I totally agree with InZiDeR!!! It was my first MMO and i just love the styles of fighting and everything..
I loved thiefing in iSro and still love it!! Best job system I've ever seen!
Old 02/08/2014, 00:20   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
It's my first mmorpg....and I can't find any better one with such a system and style of movement...you know blade skills etc...NOT ANY SINGLE mmorpg looks that cool....

just compare and you see what i mean:
SRO-Skills:

AION Skills:

just an example but all those mmo skills look so static and too fast... just ugly...

Regards
YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE AION with this ****** third rate game .
Why not compare it with Blade and Soul, and maybe in 10.000 years silkroad will be considered better.
Also Aion 3.0 ? Realy , its 4.5 on koreean now.
Please take a shotgun and kill yourself.

First of , as a fan and player of them both, you cannot compare the most beautifull game i ever seen with this pixelated bullcrap.

Thank you, and never compare silkroad with a game that is using cryengine, something gaymax cant never afford to get.

Ontopic: I am just taking a break from Gw2, and its fun watching movies,animes, and your bot is leveling you up, feels good in a way.
Old 02/08/2014, 00:37   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelShade View Post
YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE AION with this ****** third rate game .
Why not compare it with Blade and Soul, and maybe in 10.000 years silkroad will be considered better.
Also Aion 3.0 ? Realy , its 4.5 on koreean now.
Please take a shotgun and kill yourself.

First of , as a fan and player of them both, you cannot compare the most beautifull game i ever seen with this pixelated bullcrap.

Thank you, and never compare silkroad with a game that is using cryengine, something gaymax cant never afford to get.

Ontopic: I am just taking a break from Gw2, and its fun watching movies,animes, and your bot is leveling you up, feels good in a way.
Go play Aion instead of ranting over here than! bb cya
Old 02/08/2014, 01:22   #43

What drives me to playing Silkroad?

Hmmm... also!

Silkroad is a Epic game, there are many Points for me to continue playing sro... for example The connections (Friends).
All in all its rly an Awesome Game! I hope that Servers like Skalidor will stay for a Long time!!
Old 02/08/2014, 08:27   #44

I like realistic looking & mobility games. that is the reason the only games i like are,

Silkroad Online & Continent of the Ninth < ( you should try if ya don't know )

Plus, i think everyone has their own Character in Silkroad Online, like, i really love to play as a blader.
Old 02/08/2014, 12:15   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxative View Post
I like realistic looking & mobility games. that is the reason the only games i like are,

Silkroad Online & Continent of the Ninth < ( you should try if ya don't know )

Plus, i think everyone has their own Character in Silkroad Online, like, i really love to play as a blader.
Haha, u drunk?
Thanks
2 Users