Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Atomix..

Discussion on Question about Atomix.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Atomix..

So i wanted to play on this server, but i cant register, doesnt send any mail to my email. nothink. So i was wondering, if is there any free non used account for atomix sro. i will cahnge then any passwords.
Old 12/28/2013, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
post in their thread or their own forum ( if exists )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Atomix SRO a question
06/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So i decided to buy some silk and sell item mall items for gold. What should i buy reverses globals or maybe one immortal 11dg. I just wat to know which of items are most popular and sellable fast. Looking somethink till 50 silk.
Atomix Sro
08/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to download Atomix sro but the link is not working but the server is on. Can someone upload it to a site please? Thankyou
Atomix Sro
02/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 42 Replies
Anyone know what is going on with the server?Today is the second day that the server is off and still no message on their forum what is going on. If anyone have some information about when the server will be up please just post here.