Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do you using Proxy to play?

Discussion on Do you using Proxy to play? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Do you using Proxy to play?

a friend told me that playing with Proxy on [sjsro,ecsro,sw]
it will reduce the lags, Thats true? any one using proxy here?

Old 08/10/2009, 17:41   #2

No.
It may reduce the lag sometimes but most probably no. + at Ecsro Public nothing can reduce the lag, and on Fembria - no comment
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2009, 17:43   #3

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
No.
It may reduce the lag sometimes but most probably no. + at Ecsro Public nothing can reduce the lag, and on Fembria - no comment
What about SJSRO and SW ?
Old 08/10/2009, 17:45   #4

Sjsro new doesn't lags SW is like Fembria - the server overloads and lags. You can't do anything about that. Silkroad doesn't need a very strong connection so if you can connect to the server than that's enought to play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2009, 17:51   #5

elite*gold: 0
darkside did you born today ? so stupid to ask question like that, my grandpa could answer this one
Old 08/10/2009, 17:55   #6

Received Thanks: 2,105
Do you using proxy.. Are you mentally retarded?
I swear to *** not a SINGLE post u've made here is gramatically correct, its very very annoying to read, I got absolutely nothing about you, but you seem like a kid to me.

@Edit: Just to mark this post as no spam, let me answer your OBVIOUS question, which is probably out of your limitations to answer lol.
Let me explain it for yer smart ***.
If you are using for example German proxy, you connect to the Proxy server, and the proxy server recieves data from GAME server and SENDS it to your client.
So playing with proxy you basically have 2 connections established, and playing without proxy you have only one direct connection established, the connection between your client and the server, so basically proxy is USELESS!!!
THOUGH, people might say the data sent to your proxy server and forwarded from your proxy server to you can be FASTER, but absolutely not, you might find a proxy server to play with the identical lag just like as you were playing without it, so that myth is busted.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 17:58   #7

hate is in the air
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2009, 18:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Do you using proxy.. Are you so freaking mentally retarded, I swear to *** not a SINGLE post here made by you is gramatically correct, its so annoying to read!
its true,and then he pretends to be very cool here in every post , NAAAB
Old 08/10/2009, 18:10   #9

Quote:
Do you using proxy.. Are you so freaking mentally retarded, I swear to *** not a SINGLE post here made by you is gramatically correct, its so annoying to read!
There is btw
Old 08/10/2009, 18:12   #10

Quote:
oh ****, grammar police is in town

OT: SWSRO lags because the server is crappy, i play when its populated when i still die from the server not potting me in time
Old 08/10/2009, 18:19   #11

ROFL DD's post made my day haha

OT: Using a proxy won't change the situation since a proxy just "spoofs" your IP, it won't accelerate the server's connection speed LMAO useless qstn - my 2 cent.
Old 08/10/2009, 18:19   #12

Proxy will never reduce lag in any way. I don't really give a **** who says otherwise, because they're obviously retarded if they don't know that tunneling your connecting through a proxy causes A) More stress on the connection and B) More connections to actually get you connected to the server (more routes for the connection to go through is bad) - think about it this way.. it's like one of those mazes we did in elementary school.. the ones with easier paths didn't take as long right? well guess what? the internet works the same way.... the more paths it has to go through causes more latency =]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 18:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
a friend told me that playing with Proxy on [sjsro,ecsro,sw]
it will reduce the lags, Thats true? any one using proxy here?

naa..
i just play it the way it is and it doesnt lag for me.. (for now)
Old 08/10/2009, 18:45   #14

stupid thread for stupid ppl
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 18:49   #15

Quote:
Do you using proxy.. Are you mentally retarded?
I swear to *** not a SINGLE post u've made here is gramatically correct, its very very annoying to read, I got absolutely nothing about you, but you seem like a kid to me.

@Edit: Just to mark this post as no spam, let me answer your OBVIOUS question, which is probably out of your limitations to answer lol.
Let me explain it for yer smart ***.
If you are using for example German proxy, you connect to the Proxy server, and the proxy server recieves data from GAME server and SENDS it to your client.
So playing with proxy you basically have 2 connections established, and playing without proxy you have only one direct connection established, the connection between your client and the server, so basically proxy is USELESS!!!
THOUGH, people might say the data sent to your proxy server and forwarded from your proxy server to you can be FASTER, but absolutely not, you might find a proxy server to play with the identical lag just like as you were playing without it, so that myth is busted.
+1. I thought of the same when I read the title.. Honestly, if you don't know how to speak english, go to your own country forums please, I think most of us would like to keep our sanity...
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread