Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO GM notice

Discussion on SWSRO GM notice within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO GM notice

can anyone translate the Gm said in SWSRO i can upload screans but no good because i dont have chineze pack

#close pls i found out the reason of the notice
Old 08/01/2009, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
Swsro Notice
10/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
SWSRO 1 is undergoing a "inspection/downtime"because of changing the server host (getting a new 1)and adding new maps. There will be a new client u just have to pay attention on this forum cuz as fast as i have the Link for the Download im going to post it here. :)
SwSro is online and there is a notice.
07/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
ON launcher what does the notice says? and what did they updatE? WTF THEY ADDED EUROP I CAN SEE EASTER EUROPE JUST LOOKK AT THE PATCH HHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW SAMARKAND!!! I think they added SKILL EFFECT europe new thief/ trade like ISRO
New GM Notice SWSRO
07/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
So the Gm left more notices was wonderin if anyone caught them and can translate them here. http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7231/sro20090714 18263653.jpg NOTE: I know you cant read it from my image....i was just wonderin if anyone has news bout it.