Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Today was hell :S

Discussion on Today was hell :S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/31/2009, 22:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
i think sjsro.. i got 4 today...
Old 07/31/2009, 22:51   #17

elite*gold: 20
Its becasue, you have mess in your room. Just clean it up already.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What the hell now
11/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
i've been searching for HONOR:rune boooks like armor and helmet but all i get is old honor rune this is so annoying is there anyway to get those ? i havebeen searching 2 days already >.<
HELL 'O
09/11/2009 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
Hi guys im new here, i have been browsing this forum for a long time and i found it interesting. Hope you guys can help me, btw just call me Hangin :) Thanks..
oh, hell low!
04/18/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
there was a song 'say hello' or smth. like it. mm, Beatles?
what the hell is going on around here!!
09/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
anyone know whats going on with all this new stuff.best i can tell is after you send your log-in packet it connects you to a new adress or listens on new ports.anyone know if im right?if so anyone know what adress or port?i already hate this game but i might just be able to quit playing,with all this downtime and whatever is going on with the servers its making it hard to do anything with this game,cant send packets log packets its pissing me off.anyway if anyone knows what they are doing...
what the hell is this
06/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
since the new patch (4351) Theres been this file called class in the conquer 2.0 folder and inside it says: 10=InternTrojan 11=Trojan 12=VeteranTrojan 13=TigerTrojan 14=DragonTrojan 15=TrojanMaster 20=InternWarrior