Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Esro news..

Discussion on New Esro news.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2009, 19:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
Jealous attention whores.
Will never get anywhere.
Its best to SHUT THE **** UP and GET THE **** OUT.
+1
Old 08/01/2009, 19:07   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
Jealous attention whores.
Will never get anywhere.
Its best to SHUT THE **** UP and GET THE **** OUT.
Lol its obvious they do.
you all just keep giving attention.
Loves it loves it <33
Old 08/01/2009, 19:26   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
I like the way people who know nothing about coding or how packets work or even the amount of work required, by commenting saying an outdated source of SREmu which everyone uses which has NO functions at all as it was an abandoned project, only having simple things such as spawn. Then there was a few adaptions such as D-SREmu which added a few more functions that was it. Then they say the source of rafa is from the origins of SREmu.

Nubs.
Quote:
Every 5 Seconds someone on this Forum gets dumber.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2009, 19:59   #34

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
I like the way people who know nothing about coding or how packets work or even the amount of work required, by commenting saying an outdated source of SREmu which everyone uses which has NO functions at all as it was an abandoned project, only having simple things such as spawn. Then there was a few adaptions such as D-SREmu which added a few more functions that was it. Then they say the source of rafa is from the origins of SREmu.

Nubs.
LMAO sremu has 100% no complete functions =]
Old 08/01/2009, 20:36   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Yes, but with 1k players.. Well everyone will crash think about it. Everyone doing multiple commands at the same time. o.O crazy

Well my server has lots of things implemented, but like balhh.. It uses 35 ~ 45 mb. =]
+ something is wrong with skill database :S it uses me like 10mb +
Well depending on the approach you take and how you share your resources it will be a problem. About the ram well im just loading more data into memory instead of reading all of them from the db, maybe your doing the opposite.
Old 08/01/2009, 20:59   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by npcdoom View Post
Well depending on the approach you take and how you share your resources it will be a problem. About the ram well im just loading more data into memory instead of reading all of them from the db, maybe your doing the opposite.
actually I'm doing the same, most of that is my memory problem I guess (not sure, will look at it later ). I don't load much from db.
But I do believe you should check a bit on your memory usage.
Old 08/01/2009, 21:30   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
But I do believe you should check a bit on your memory usage.
Well, with memory prices today, there is no reason to worry about 100MB of static data, which are loaded once for all and then used. It is better to cache these data, since querying database server every time you need something is direct highway to hell.
Old 08/01/2009, 21:33   #38

Quote:

Nubs.
and that someone is you everytime you post something about your server..
Old 08/01/2009, 21:33   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Cool, another 5 years and it will be opened.

maybe 10 O.o we dnt knw yet LOL - maybe the person developing will die and someone has to start again xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeFierceFaggot View Post
Emus.
Will never get anywhere.
Its best to just stick with server files.
U give us the files and we'll use them =.= stupid noob, shut up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 21:53   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhy View Post
maybe 10 O.o we dnt knw yet LOL - maybe the person developing will die and someone has to start again xD

U give us the files and we'll use them =.= stupid noob, shut up.
Rofl uhh.
Who said I had files?
Keep failing with your ignorant emulator projects.
By the time a emulator gets as stable as server files; Server files will be released to everyone.
Old 08/01/2009, 21:58   #41

esro sux. thats my opinion... look, one man open thread about esro and 2days later oh new news all is excited...
pff.
Old 08/01/2009, 22:36   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracek View Post
Well, with memory prices today, there is no reason to worry about 100MB of static data, which are loaded once for all and then used. It is better to cache these data, since querying database server every time you need something is direct highway to hell.
Yes, but it's not full yet =] Imagine how much memory it'll use when every single function is in there?
Old 08/01/2009, 22:56   #43

I to think that 100mgb of static data is qute a lot. Your server processor will have a lot of problems when 500 ppl are accessing it- not to mention 3k.
Old 08/01/2009, 23:41   #44

Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeFierceFaggot View Post
Rofl uhh.
Who said I had files?
Keep failing with your ignorant emulator projects.
By the time a emulator gets as stable as server files; Server files will be released to everyone.
emulators are very stable if you know what your doing. You cant even make a judgement like that seeing as the only emulator you probably used was the undeveloped SREmu or extentions of the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker309 View Post
and that someone is you everytime you post something about your server..
I rarely post things like eSRO in these forums anymore cause its full of noobs like you who think you are so pro cause you can maybe do a few things with the PK2 which you might of found to be an accomplishment. I do not post eSRO on forums anymore.. why?, because there will always be noobish people like you with little understand on development. Go home and play with the SREmu source the only thing you will get closest too in operating a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 00:37   #45

Quote:
emulators are very stable if you know what your doing. You cant even make a judgement like that seeing as the only emulator you probably used was the undeveloped SREmu or extentions of the source.

I rarely post things like eSRO in these forums anymore cause its full of noobs like you who think you are so pro cause you can maybe do a few things with the PK2 which you might of found to be an accomplishment. I do not post eSRO on forums anymore.. why?, because there will always be noobish people like you with little understand on development. Go home and play with the SREmu source the only thing you will get closest too in operating a server.

Stable if you kno what your doing.
Then can you explain why Lyzerks emulator is about as stable as dsremu.
and why no emulator is fully complete and released?
Closed Thread