Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assembling a team for a private SRO server.[isro files] [low rates].

Discussion on Assembling a team for a private SRO server.[isro files] [low rates]. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Assembling a team for a private SRO server.[isro files] [low rates].

Hello everyone,

I've been an sro player for quite some time now and I do have programming skills which unfortunately only include CPP. Therefore I am trying to assemble a team , of mature ambitious and (most important) very professional, coders.

Well before we get down to business, I would like to make a few things clear:
  • I will be (fully) supporting this project financially to whatever extent it might require.
  • IF, god forbids, Joymax decided to sue, I will be there to take the blame and only me, I will not involve the team with any legal issues (well unless someone wants to be involved).
  • I'm open to suggestions and criticism, as long as it's formed in a decent manner.
  • This is not a scam, or some sort of time wasting post. I'm talking about a major project that will require a lot of effort, time and money.

First let me state the following:
  • I will be providing a dedicated host (located in Berlin).
  • IP limit will be set down to 1/2 depending discussions that I will be running with the team.
  • Finest ddos protection that money can buy.

The vision:
Although this might sound a bit silly, and may attract a lot of negative comments but as long as you'r saying it's impossible, you're just not good enough for the team.
  • We will be using Isro files !
  • The server will start with cap 20, and raise till cap 90/100 with suitable time differences that will be allocated and further discussed with the assembled team (I know this take hours and hours of silly coding but bare with me for a bit).
  • A job dedicated server.
  • All the factors that would eventually lead to OP chars/guilds will be terminated (this shall be further discussed) such as (guild member limit, skill, items...etc).
  • Gold blotting is off topic, we will do whatever it takes to stop such activity.
  • Daily activities and new features.

Now that those issues are cleared, you must be asking 'why would I join such a hard project?'
  • Well you will have the rare chance of being on the team that might create the best private server there is.
  • Aside from that, dedicated amounts of money will be saved and given (according to work/involvement) to the team members.
  • You will be fulfilling the dream of every sro players.

The team:
  • Crazy ass SQL editors which are really really good (a bit of PHP/HTML experience won't hurt).
  • Backup developer, which will be also charged for security and protection issues.
  • PK2 visual designers that aren't afraid of some creativity.
  • Website/Forum developer (HTML coder) (this isn't really important, I know that anyone can do the job but I want someone to dedicate his work to the website and only the website).
  • Financial supporter(s), now I know I've said I will be taking care of all the financial issues, but hey someone to help along the way won't hurt*.
  • A decent number of GAs that will be helping in the server, please do not contact me now regarding this, stay tuned till we are running Beta.

*If such individuals were not to be found, I will take care of all the financial issues.

Contact me through the following:
Gmal:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/26/2013, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Post here after reading the first page

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread