Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's your plan for the future?

Discussion on What's your plan for the future? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/04/2013, 10:20   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Well, I still haven't completely gotten back my social life. I'd say it's 60% social, 40% epvp/other
That's kinda sad

Well i'm just here sometimes to check out how things roll.

As you say "A dog always returns to its vomit". Silkroad is the same
Old 10/04/2013, 16:00   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Well, you are actually wasting your time by wasting your time with the "for you so known" time wasting sro players with taking a look on them.

You actually just hope to find a reason to come back to the "Time-Killer" aka waiting for a good server tho, thats the real reason why you come back over and over again.
Nah, waiting for good server proved that its impossible, i expected way to much from Venture, Myth and other servers that everyone thought it was good
Venture was closed before and reopened,
Myth was closed before and reopened,
Other shitload of ''good'' servers have closed pretty soon after the opening, so good server is like an illusion, it just looks better then those Krall-SRO or Turk-Sro, but to tell you the truth, they are less DDoSed then those better looking servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Why are you still here?
im just enjoying the view
Old 10/04/2013, 16:16   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
Nah, waiting for good server proved that its impossible, i expected way to much from Venture, Myth and other servers that everyone thought it was good
Venture was closed before and reopened,
Myth was closed before and reopened,
Other shitload of ''good'' servers have closed pretty soon after the opening, so good server is like an illusion, it just looks better then those Krall-SRO or Turk-Sro, but to tell you the truth, they are less DDoSed then those better looking servers.

im just enjoying the view
You're kind of a hypocrite, aren't you?
You're saying that this 'time-killer' is dead and we should be playing other games, yet you're still here 'enjoying the view' wut.
Old 10/04/2013, 16:40   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
You're kind of a hypocrite, aren't you?
You're saying that this 'time-killer' is dead and we should be playing other games, yet you're still here 'enjoying the view' wut.
You better should go to your life rather than playing anything actualy, go to da club, if your not old enough for the club, atleast go to the gym, anything... i said 'enjoying the view' coz i can see how community goes deeper and deeper to this... ehem, ''****''
ppl who says, Why are you still here, why are you hatin or anything else for all i care, i just say everything i know, i played silkroad for almost all life-time of it, and i know why its bullshit...
Old 10/04/2013, 16:46   #80

I never understood why playing SRO == having no social life. I used to play SRO AND I went out regularly.
Old 10/04/2013, 17:26   #81

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
I never understood why playing SRO == having no social life. I used to play SRO AND I went out regularly.
Same, now I'm trying to fit elitepvpers into my social life without ruining it like Silkroad did. For now, when I've got free-time, ill visit it regularly. When I'm with my girlfriend, I'll do the same. When I'm at college, I'll visit it via mobile, and whatnot.
Old 10/04/2013, 17:51   #82

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Life is too short to worry about stupid things bud. Have fun, ignore fools, regret nothing and dont let people bring you down.

P.S: lol, that just sounds like a wise advice
P.P.S: John wayne once said: Life's hard. Its even harder when you're stupid.
P.P.P.S: Have a nice day.
Old 10/04/2013, 18:31   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Life is too short to worry about stupid things bud. Have fun, ignore fools, regret nothing and dont let people bring you down.

P.S: lol, that just sounds like a wise advice
P.P.S: John wayne once said: Life's hard. Its even harder when you're stupid.
P.P.P.S: Have a nice day.
Change the Senior Member to E*pvp's Sage.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/04/2013, 20:05   #84

What's my plan?
1. Finish my studies.
2. Get a job.
3. Earn enough money for a plane ticket and a gun.
4. Fly to location of 2K Sports HQ.
5. Shoot 2k Sports president in the head for f*cking up NBA over and over again.

OK, ok, real one consists of two first steps. I don't really see gaming as something major in my future.