Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who is the first one ?

Discussion on Who is the first one ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Choose the first one !
Sbot 20 58.82%
mBot 4 11.76%
iSrobot 5 14.71%
Other 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/13/2013, 00:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
Even if its designed to bot, joymax still disallowed botting and wanted us to handgrind lul, they banned a lot of people for botting but players just kept doing that and so Joymax tought 'bout premium since they knew all servers were crowded 3500/3500 & we were mad 'cause we had to wait a lot of time till we can finally login, so we had to buy silks & get premium to enjoy a "free mmorpg" and ***... I knew people who bought prem every months just to keep enjoying their chars even though they were level max so they made alot of money through bots, don't you think they'll try again?
you still belive that **** , never saw legit names in their ban lists and most of them when searched on rev6 returned with no record or lvl 1 accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2013, 00:24   #17

I know few people in real life that got banned for botting, but that was like before EU came.
Old 09/13/2013, 00:41   #18

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
I know few people in real life that got banned for botting, but that was like before EU came.
Yeah thats what I meant

@Panda I had some friends that got banned for botting at this time and they shared a screen of that even my bro got banned for botting so yeah i still believe it since its true
Old 09/13/2013, 00:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Like me, except for the fact idk you in real life.
Old 09/13/2013, 01:37   #20

Quote:
Yeah thats what I meant

@Panda I had some friends that got banned for botting at this time and they shared a screen of that even my bro got banned for botting so yeah i still believe it since its true
i was refering to everything 90cap + when they just gave up. they may have banned at first but at 90 cap or 90+ never saw any legit bans. If you remember they were releasing ban-lists with bullshit on them in a while.
Old 09/13/2013, 02:38   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
i was refering to everything 90cap + when they just gave up. they may have banned at first but at 90 cap or 90+ never saw any legit bans. If you remember they were releasing ban-lists with bullshit on them in a while.
yep ikr, I said that once they had the idea of prem which gives you the opportunity to not wait hours before enjoying your char they stopped banning bots
Old 09/13/2013, 12:31   #22

Received Thanks: 1,320
If they wanted to ban bots in the first place, they would just have to walk around for 5 minutes and find over 100 botters. But that wouldn't do any good for business. If only few people used bots then there would be no harm in banning them but when 90% of the players uses it, well you get the point.
Old 09/14/2013, 09:23   #23

Before Lv90 cap,they were banning people for not charging silks,even if he was a non-botter player.I know a friend who got banned on his stall account,turned out that he didn't purchase silks on that account.
On the other hand,if you were purchasing silks,you would never be banned except for chargeback.
Old 09/14/2013, 11:56   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
What if SRO 2 had bot inside the game ;o
Exactly ,almost new mmo games now have special thing called Esper>>which is like bot>hit skills,heal but not advanced one -.-'
Old 09/14/2013, 14:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Before Lv90 cap,they were banning people for not charging silks,even if he was a non-botter player.I know a friend who got banned on his stall account,turned out that he didn't purchase silks on that account.
On the other hand,if you were purchasing silks,you would never be banned except for chargeback.
Well I had a friend that never got banned for using bot cause he bought some silks one time and those who never bought silks and were using bots were getting banned, i even saw 2-3 gbots using a grabpet lol, myself got surprised xD
Old 09/18/2013, 18:51   #26

Quote:
Well I had a friend that never got banned for using bot cause he bought some silks one time and those who never bought silks and were using bots were getting banned, i even saw 2-3 gbots using a grabpet lol, myself got surprised xD
You didn't know that?
In order to bot in iSro and NOT get banned it was really simple:

Buy the minimum silk every 4 or 5 months and do NOT bot right before the server inspection on Tuesdays. It worked for almost a year or so for me, but then the Silk just expired or something and I got banned

The first bot was iSroBot for sure! I remember downloading the crack from ox333.org or from deepblue7 or from here every week after a server inspection.
Old 09/18/2013, 19:18   #27

I'm against about bots in Sro2 even clientless or any nature of it period...
Old 09/18/2013, 19:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskete View Post
You didn't know that?
In order to bot in iSro and NOT get banned it was really simple:

Buy the minimum silk every 4 or 5 months and do NOT bot right before the server inspection on Tuesdays. It worked for almost a year or so for me, but then the Silk just expired or something and I got banned

The first bot was iSroBot for sure! I remember downloading the crack from ox333.org or from deepblue7 or from here every week after a server inspection.
The first bot was agbot if i remember well
Old 09/18/2013, 20:41   #29

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
you still belive that **** , never saw legit names in their ban lists and most of them when searched on rev6 returned with no record or lvl 1 accounts.
My gbot party was bammed (ibot) also my 112 s/s (sbot)

A friend and me were botting in the same parties all the time since lv 42 i got banned he didnt probably because he bought silk

Quote:
The first bot was agbot if i remember well
The first bot was nubot
Old 09/18/2013, 20:46   #30

elite*gold: 50
mbot work fine and free.