Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 CAP CH ONLY

Discussion on 90 CAP CH ONLY within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Just answer
Full Int Spear/Fire/Cold 27 25.71%
Full Int Spear/Ligh/Cold 23 21.90%
Full Int Spear/Cold/Force 5 4.76%
Hybrid Spear/Cold/Force 4 3.81%
Hybrid Spear/Fire/Cold 21 20.00%
Hybrid Spear Cold/light 25 23.81%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/31/2013, 18:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
About the cold/light build I wasn't sure because in a pvp you don't use 90% of the time nukes....you use heuksal skills, which needs phy attack, but the mag buff of light + light imbue compensates a little bit.
Pure int/light hybrid (1:8 for example) don't give a **** about phy power, you can easily test it by using 36 lv stun skill, which has 280% power and 85 lv ghost spear with 280% power as well. Damage difference will be ~100-200, depending on your weapon. ( Well, I'm not talking about damage ignore or testing it on 1 lv mobs...)
Just to make it sure... Send me a message if you know online 90 cap pvp server, gonna test few options, better than arguing.
Old 08/31/2013, 18:27   #17

8:1 heuchsal / ice / bicheon
Old 08/31/2013, 18:48   #18

What's with all these l(ame)ow hybrid fanboys? The slight health advantage is not worth the damage loss (it's higher than you may think), needless to say; pure int nukers have a big advantage over you (Snow shield, more mag defense etc.)
Old 08/31/2013, 18:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
What's with all these l(ame)ow hybrid fanboys? The slight health advantage is not worth the damage loss (it's higher than you may think), needless to say; pure int nukers have a big advantage over you (Snow shield, more mag defense etc.)
Well, you forgot slight increase of phy def, but what you said is pretty much true. Especially on servers with 20%+ devil spirits, have fun killing bladers with 30+k hp.
Old 08/31/2013, 19:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Well, you forgot slight increase of phy def, but what you said is pretty much true. Especially on servers with 20%+ devil spirits, have fun killing bladers with 30+k hp.
Phy def? You still die when your snow shield ends (If sets are equal), why not make use the most of the highest possible snow shield you can tank - where it's obvious that full int builds are better in doing so?
Old 08/31/2013, 19:12   #21

Quote:
Phy def? You still die when your snow shield ends (If sets are equal), why not make use the most of the highest possible snow shield you can tank - where it's obvious that full int builds are better in doing so?
Well, I never said that that increase in phy def is essential or something..
OT: don't bother with spear, because in the end, you will get owned big time by force builds or dualer ( Unless you are going to play on server that is running on ecsro files.)
Old 08/31/2013, 19:15   #22

Quote:
Well, I never said that that increase in phy def is essential or something..
OT: don't bother with spear, because in the end, you will get owned big time by force builds or dualer ( Unless you are going to play on server that is running on ecsro files.)
I agree with him, dont bother it indeed - UNLESSSSSS impotent is nerfed/removed.
Old 08/31/2013, 20:03   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Well spear builds work fine on servers without devil spirits or just 15% devils and w/o vigors.
Old 08/31/2013, 21:40   #24

Quote:
Well, every spear build needs a good gear. Also, damage between 90 fire/30 light and 90 light/30 fire isn't that much different, phy power buff isn't that important because it's the imbue and % of skill's power that matter.
Phy att buff is more important than the mag att buff. It increases your phy attacks. Physical attacks are pretty strong (not that strong if you're 1:9 hybrid).
Fire nukes > light nukes + mag buff. That's why I choose fire, even though I like lightning more. <3 Phantom <3
Old 08/31/2013, 21:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Phy att buff is more important than the mag att buff. It increases your phy attacks. Physical attacks are pretty strong (not that strong if you're 1:9 hybrid).
Fire nukes > light nukes + mag buff. That's why I choose fire, even though I like lightning more. <3 Phantom <3
Can I borrow some of your crack-cocain? Phy att buff > Mag att buff as full int? WUT
Old 08/31/2013, 22:29   #26

Quote:
Yeah, who needs extra 1-2k damage from mag buff when you can get ~50 extra phy damage. 2k hits ftw, *******!
Seriously, I already told, that int chars don't give a **** about phy power, the thing that matters is % of skill, 36 lv heuksal stun skill with imbue deals almost as much as as 85 lv ghost spear with imbue.
Majority of stuff you said makes absolutely no sense.
P.S. I'll soon upload some pictures where I'll break down some BASICS.
Old 08/31/2013, 22:47   #27

Quote:
Can I borrow some of your crack-cocain? Phy att buff > Mag att buff as full int? WUT
You really should've read my whole post. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, but I didn't mean it for pure int chars, but for hybrids.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, who needs extra 1-2k damage from mag buff when you can get ~50 extra phy damage. 2k hits ftw, bitches!
Seriously, I already told, that int chars don't give a damn about phy power, the thing that matters is % of skill, 36 lv heuksal stun skill with imbue deals almost as much as as 85 lv ghost spear with imbue.
Majority of stuff you said makes absolutely no sense.
P.S. I'll soon upload some pictures where I'll break down some BASICS.
I won't even try to argue here.
Old 09/01/2013, 14:30   #28

Of course you won't argue here, how can you argue about something you don't know? All you can to do is to shut up, sit down, get some milk, apple pie, watch and learn.
Well, I said that I'll upload some screenshots, here you go:
Pure int damage with lighting imbue without magic power buff:
Pure int damage with lighting imbue and using magic power buff:
Pure int damage with fire imbue without passive and phy power damage buff:
Pure int damage with fire imbue and using passive + phy power damage buff:
Pure int lighting nuke:
Pure int fire nuke:
P.S. Don't pay attention to chat box, I used random server for taking these screens. Both chars have +7 sos sets with 7str/int, no cold.
P.S.S. Bartic, could you use brains before posting? Hybrid, which has more str points, has lower phy power than pure int, which has less str points? That's against basic logic.
Well, here you go, you can put all these conspiracy theories where sun doesn't shine. Damage would be more or less the same, yet fire is better because of fire shield, fire wall and magic defence.
Old 09/01/2013, 15:02   #29

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Of course you won't argue here, how can you argue about something you don't know? All you can to do is to shut up, sit down, get some milk, apple pie, watch and learn.
Well, I said that I'll upload some screenshots, here you go:
Pure int damage with lighting imbue without magic power buff:
Pure int damage with lighting imbue and using magic power buff:
Pure int damage with fire imbue without passive and phy power damage buff:
Pure int damage with fire imbue and using passive + phy power damage buff:
Pure int lighting nuke:
Pure int fire nuke:
P.S. Don't pay attention to chat box, I used random server for taking these screens. Both chars have +7 sos sets with 7str/int, no cold.
P.S.S. Bartic, could you use brains before posting? Hybrid, which has more str points, has lower phy power than pure int, which has less str points? That's against basic logic.
Well, here you go, you can put all these conspiracy theories where sun doesn't shine. Damage would be more or less the same, yet fire is better because of fire shield, fire wall and magic defence.
You realise that while you're testing damage it depends on the reinforce chance you get right?
Old 09/01/2013, 15:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
You realise that while you're testing damage it depends on the reinforce chance you get right?
Sure, damage varies a lot, but I tested skills multiple times, until I was able to find maximum damage.