Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all the SunWorld account makers

Discussion on To all the SunWorld account makers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To all the SunWorld account makers

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

I thank you because now the server is so laggy and so ****** that you ruined it for everyone else.

Thank you to the people who multiclient more than 2 accounts at the same time, I can totally understand your selfishness and that you wish the server was all for yourself.

Thank you to the spammers, I can't buy or sell anything anymore because you guys are spamming every 2 seconds about your ****** lvl32 sos blade

But specially a big **** you to whoever made 50 accounts and gave them away, the delay is 10 seconds per skill. How nice of you. You thought you were doing a good thing to everyone huh? Crowding up the server, why dont you go back to SJSRO or wherever you crawled up from?
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/06/2009, 22:28   #2

So true!
Old 07/06/2009, 22:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodelero2 View Post

I thank you because now the server is so laggy and so ****** that you ruined it for everyone else.

Thank you to the people who multiclient more than 2 accounts at the same time, I can totally understand your selfishness and that you wish the server was all for yourself.

Thank you to the spammers, I can't buy or sell anything anymore because you guys are spamming every 2 seconds about your ****** lvl32 sos blade

But specially a big **** you to whoever made 50 accounts and gave them away, the delay is 10 seconds per skill. How nice of you. You thought you were doing a good thing to everyone huh? Crowding up the server, why dont you go back to SJSRO or wherever you crawled up from?
you're right man!
Old 07/06/2009, 22:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
>.< *** the f**k **** it -.-' First people complain lags about sjsro, now about swsro.. Whats next? insro(the scammers that'll never have a server)? ;o
Old 07/06/2009, 22:32   #5

Yeah they have ruined the server
Old 07/06/2009, 22:34   #6

Grow a pair and get used to it, no point complaining, be happy they are releasing a new server.
Old 07/06/2009, 22:40   #7

Received Thanks: 1,278
hope they will close Reg for ever !!! just kids 12- which are making 100accs and give them away. Thats bullshit men.
Hope the new server will be good
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2009, 22:47   #8

complaining makes nothing better, but these ******** who made 50 accounts and gave them to others just to get "thanks" really **** me off.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2009, 22:51   #9

>_>..man i have around 14 acconts left but i havent gave none to anybody..and..yeah im selfish..
if i have a highend pc why should i only open it 1 time? omg...wanna now why?cuz i CAN and thats why.Im plvling like 7-10 chars at the same time just cuz i CAN.

no1 really cares when u insult them like that.cuz we all know we are selfish like hell...
you and me and the rest are some **** nonchinese that wierdly make ALL servers crowded o.O really dunno why..we have like a 200k total slots in iSRO and private servers and still they are full 24/7 and lagging..wonder why >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2009, 22:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodelero2 View Post

I thank you because now the server is so laggy and so shitty that you ruined it for everyone else.

Thank you to the spammers, I can't buy or sell anything anymore because you guys are spamming every 2 seconds about your shitty lvl32 sos blade

But specially a big fuck you to whoever made 50 accounts and gave them away, the delay is 10 seconds per skill. How nice of you. You thought you were doing a good thing to everyone huh? Crowding up the server, why dont you go back to SJSRO or wherever you crawled up from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
>_>..man i have around 14 acconts left but i havent gave none to anybody..and..yeah im selfish..
if i have a highend pc why should i only open it 1 time? omg...wanna now why?cuz i CAN and thats why.Im plvling like 7-10 chars at the same time just cuz i CAN.

no1 really cares when u insult them like that.cuz we all know we are selfish like hell...
you and me and the rest are some damn nonchinese that wierdly make ALL servers crowded o.O really dunno why..we have like a 200k total slots in iSRO and private servers and still they are full 24/7 and lagging..wonder why >_>
roman rau )
Old 07/06/2009, 23:06   #11

elite*gold: 20
True -.-

I'm also on the opinion that the Loaders shouldn't have been released. I'm not saying that the author made a bad choice (he actually made a very good program), but he shouldn't had realeased it like that, we knew this would happen. You can go to Hotan and see that 90% of stallers are lvl1 chars.

This kind of ****** me off. And then again, we have those noobs that are everywhere, those little turkish kids (notice I said KIDS, not all turks are the same, but seems that most/all that are childish are actually kids...), that the only thing they can do, is wander around towns, trying to scam all, begging for 10k (or 100k, as I've seen in here, lol), and that are constantly spamming for help in this, help in that, money this, plvl that... Seriously, if you are not there to play, JUST LEAVE IT OMG!
Old 07/06/2009, 23:10   #12

Really True But every one have the right to test the game and it's lag to know the difference between isro and the new server
i have one acc str glive die every 1.30m from lag
i hope all test the game but leav fast

sry 4 my **** english
Old 07/06/2009, 23:22   #13

lolz... its not ur server soo dont say...its for every body.
Old 07/06/2009, 23:36   #14

So true, so true!
People who even can`t create an account by by themselves, don`t deserve it to play!
Old 07/06/2009, 23:36   #15

So true, so true!
People who even can`t create an account by by themselves, don`t deserve it to play!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread