Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KingLis particles beta tester

Discussion on KingLis particles beta tester within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2009, 09:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
xD lol
Old 05/27/2009, 12:06   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
request : could u make an pk2 with only the underbar and hp&mp? i would love it.. ill give u 50m in ecsro normal if u make one xD
ok my name Lauruyen^^
yes i make
Old 05/27/2009, 14:10   #18

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post
ok my name Lauruyen^^
yes i make
to late, the other guy helped me allready =) sry kili
Old 05/27/2009, 14:57   #19

hoho ids 2minude edid xd
Old 05/27/2009, 15:47   #20

Hmm i see that you follow my idea to make your own Particles.pk2 but doesnt metetr what you will make because like i said in the other thread i already maxed it at my pk2 edit
Old 05/27/2009, 17:21   #21

nice nice)
Old 05/28/2009, 18:27   #22

lol you think you are a pro editor because you can replace a file with another one ^^
Anyways the 2nd ice skill is wrong, it has to be added to the 1st one to get the right effect.
Also your ghost spear isn't the best one.
You could add the big blue one which is the best one, but you added the red one.
Im sure you arent first person who see this animation in private server.
Im sure an user extracted the isro file and added it to ecsro because its a 5 sec. edit.
Why do you do that if there is already an pk2 which is made by me or my edit which panjabi optimized ?
Old 05/28/2009, 23:21   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendax1 View Post
lol you think you are a pro editor because you can replace a file with another one ^^
Anyways the 2nd ice skill is wrong, it has to be added to the 1st one to get the right effect.
Also your ghost spear isn't the best one.
You could add the big blue one which is the best one, but you added the red one.
Im sure you arent first person who see this animation in private server.
Im sure an user extracted the isro file and added it to ecsro because its a 5 sec. edit.
Why do you do that if there is already an pk2 which is made by me or my edit which panjabi optimized ?
why i donT do ThaT say me. i wanT a modificaTion by me!you came laTer wiTh your modificaTion as me.i ediT since 1-3monTh and i learn more abouT ThaT and i never said im pro you are noT a pro Too. and u work in a Team as u see im alone ediTer i donT need someone.if i wanT i can make wiTh lopasas The besT pk2 on The world believe me.he have much pk2 skills bTw.buT i donT do ThaT so psch
ps: donT forgeT iT was a 5minuTe ediT i Think u have need 1 week for ThaT xD
Old 05/29/2009, 00:21   #24

Agree with zendax1 because i already maxed all the skills, buffs, imbue effects,hit effects etc in my pk2 so making your own wont make eny sense because there will be 2 pk2 edits in this section that they are same except this that my pk2 is legal and for ECSRO and mine will be better because like i said i maxed them all and you still didnt(from the last info i got).. So better keep editing Media.pk2 and make something realy original...The real edits comes out when you take a isro pk2 and start editing,fixing bugs etc.that i still didnt made but i secced in my pk2 edit from the 1st time

Li dude dont understand me wrong but if he is the BEST editor in the world ask him to tell me what program i must use to edit the .efp files(so we create our own animations)then ill agree with you because i researched all the google and around 10 sro forums etc. and didnt find the solution even the epvp adminds dont know..i found only editing it wusing Media.pk2 but i amke only legal edits.. so?
Old 05/29/2009, 01:21   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post
Agree with zendax1 because i already maxed all the skills, buffs, imbue effects,hit effects etc in my pk2 so making your own wont make eny sense because there will be 2 pk2 edits in this section that they are same except this that my pk2 is legal and for ECSRO and mine will be better because like i said i maxed them all and you still didnt(from the last info i got).. So better keep editing Media.pk2 and make something realy original...The real edits comes out when you take a isro pk2 and start editing,fixing bugs etc.that i still didnt made but i secced in my pk2 edit from the 1st time

Li dude dont understand me wrong but if he is the BEST editor in the world ask him to tell me what program i must use to edit the .efp files(so we create our own animations)then ill agree with you because i researched all the google and around 10 sro forums etc. and didnt find the solution even the epvp adminds dont know..i found only editing it wusing Media.pk2 but i amke only legal edits.. so?

you legal pk2 editer
and im illegal pk2 editer
Old 05/29/2009, 13:56   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post

you legal pk2 editer
and im illegal pk2 editer
Lol you thin that one of the 1st pop up sites in google will be the solution? no dude i already tryed it....like i said i sow alot of info and no solution...so ask him...
Old 05/29/2009, 15:36   #27

hmm show some vidoes in youtube they edited his skils too
Old 05/29/2009, 16:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post

You need some attention,don't you? (;
Old 05/29/2009, 18:14   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_i_am_new View Post
You need some attention,don't you? (;
not realy beleave me i realy needto know what program i need...
Old 05/29/2009, 18:30   #30

elite*gold: 20
If you guys are here just to turn him down, then please leave this thread..he is doing a great job aswell,

KingLi, u are still the best !

Because Pandjabi and zendax1, are lame noobs, they are wannebe's of kingli..Kingli was the first one out on epvp that was editing .pk2 for sjsro..so ill stick to Kingli..
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread