Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JoyMax will stop developing Silkroad?

Discussion on JoyMax will stop developing Silkroad? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/09/2013, 22:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
i went to cSRO main site to take a look if there was something

newest news are from 2011 and it looks like some kid wrote them

as I said, until offical news are posted(globally, not just rSRO) I will assume this is only for rSRO
Umm.. this is not the official site of CSRO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2013, 22:55   #32
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
Umm.. this is not the official site of CSRO.
yeah, already checked that XD
still, went to the original one, and no news about that
Old 04/09/2013, 23:53   #33

Is the jsro or TW sro mentioning everything?
Old 04/10/2013, 00:21   #34
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
Is the jsro or TW sro mentioning everything?
no, neither cSRO or kSRO
Old 04/10/2013, 00:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
yeah, already checked that XD
still, went to the original one, and no news about that
what is the original website of csro-r ?
Old 04/10/2013, 00:42   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPointt View Post
what is the original website of csro-r ?
r.srocn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Next time translate into taiwanese not chinese u tard.
Chinese (mandarin) is the official language of Taiwan, 95% of people speak that.
You should **** yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2013, 01:21   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
r.srocn.com

Chinese (mandarin) is the official language of Taiwan, 95% of people speak that.
You should **** yourself.
Dont care, when the country is called taiwan and the crappy translators at the website gives out the option to translate from TW to ENG, then stick to that ****.
Now **** off.
Old 04/10/2013, 01:26   #38

@Portal deleted my post again

OT:
Probably they've already stopped - they have finished developing them as they created 130cap + Arabia Content (II).
Now they will just need to apply it on whether ISRo or KSRo. This however, will still take some time as there are still people playing there. Specially on ISRo there are lots of ..-..actually not people.-.. players
They try to make the largest profit of this, but ye it wont go on like this soon.
Joymax as company nowadays isnt this what it had been few years ago. It had been sold etc.
Well lets hope for
SROII
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Dont care, when the country is called taiwan and the crappy translators at the website gives out the option to translate from TW to ENG, then stick to that ****.
Now **** off.
Quote:
What is the official language of Taiwan?
Answer:
Mandarin is the official language of Taiwan, and spoken by the vast majority in northern Taiwan. In the central and southern areas, the younger generation speak mandarin, the middle aged speak both, and the Older generation speak primariy Taiwanese .
TWSRO = younger generation = modern= chinese
Old 04/10/2013, 01:48   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
No good games? What about Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars (2), Tomb Raider, BioShock (Infinite), TES (Skyrim), TES:O, DotA 2, LoL, HoN, Assassin's Creed (3), Portal (2), Garry's Mod, TF2, Far Cry (3), Counter Strike, SimCity, The Walking Dead (the comic book style one), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, FTL, etc.?

There are hundreds of great games. The only reason people are still whining about SRO is because lots of people are addicted to SRO and because SRO has a cult status, most likely because it is so addictive to so many people.
people are still addicted to sro because they own ****** PCs or waiting for a profit from the server files lol .
anyway there are many games better than sro even MMO games there are tons better than sro and they are REAL f2p not p2w .

sro for me was p2w more than f2p because you should buy silk to be the most powerful player by using premium, devil, blablabla ....
Old 04/10/2013, 03:29   #40

im not addicted to sro because of ****** pc my pc has 12 gigs of ram and a **** good graphics card. im addicted because i like the pvp system, and i don't want to make/release a server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2013, 03:46   #41
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
people are still addicted to sro because they own ****** PCs or waiting for a profit from the server files lol .
anyway there are many games better than sro even MMO games there are tons better than sro and they are REAL f2p not p2w .

sro for me was p2w more than f2p because you should buy silk to be the most powerful player by using premium, devil, blablabla ....
16gb ram, i7 3TB HDD, a 3.5GB gfx card
and playing ****** /> your argument is invalid
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2013, 04:53   #42

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by culcha44 View Post
@Portal deleted my post again

OT:
Probably they've already stopped - they have finished developing them as they created 130cap + Arabia Content (II).
Now they will just need to apply it on whether ISRo or KSRo. This however, will still take some time as there are still people playing there. Specially on ISRo there are lots of ..-..actually not people.-.. players
They try to make the largest profit of this, but ye it wont go on like this soon.
Joymax as company nowadays isnt this what it had been few years ago. It had been sold etc.
Well lets hope for
SROII

TWSRO = younger generation = modern= chinese
Isn't this 18+?
Old 04/10/2013, 07:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0wshY View Post
Isn't this 18+?

Shh... its actually +21
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/10/2013, 08:03   #44

Good, more players will come to private servers !
Old 04/10/2013, 09:09   #45

Received Thanks: 1,047
Most of new MMO games that come out nowadays have good graphics but terrible gameplay and I cant stress this enough - horrible skill systems.
Thanks
1 User