Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for experienced people with v1.88

Discussion on Question for experienced people with v1.88 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for experienced people with v1.88

I know it's not the right section but people read here more thing than in ask the experts. The problem I have is : I was playing around and adding new stuff testing everything 1 by 1 and everything was working great until I added few dresses into one of my new custom npcs (db + media back up are made). I wanted to test and here is the result :

In words, I have 4 npcs but to see them you have to be 2cms away from them. It is like this for other npcs as well and surprisingly for me teleports too... some teleports are "reversed" which means you have to go to the other side (Samarkand and Donwhang for example) of the teleport so you can be able to click it. I did Media restore = nothing. Added database restore = nothing. Map.pk2 Original/iSRO latest version = nothing.

I need ideas... any ideas ?
Old 04/07/2013, 17:45   #2

use [shard_db_name]
exec _linkrefregions
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2013, 17:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
use [shard_db_name]
exec _linkrefregions

Let's try will tell you in few sec.

Gotta love this guy <3333

It f*cking worked... Thanks a lot !!
Old 04/07/2013, 17:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Stylez View Post
Let's try will tell you in few sec.

Gotta love this guy <3333

It f*cking worked... Thanks a lot !!
I had this problem a year ago... took me 3 weeks to fix it :x so many sleepless nights and headaches.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2013, 17:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
I had this problem a year ago... took me 3 weeks to fix it :x so many sleepless nights and headaches.
Second time I meet this sh*t, first time I just gave up and started new db + client.. (didnt have so many edits anyway so it wasn't something that worth it but now.... You saved me ^^ thanks again!)