Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Creations] Horse creating service

Discussion on [Creations] Horse creating service within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
[Creations] Horse creating service

Yes guys, the long awaited service is finally here. It took me a few years, but I've made it! I am now offering my services of creating you horses.

Have you ever bought that level 10 horse, hopped on it and thought.. ****, this is sh*t. Well, look no more! With my horses you'll be flying around Jangan(and the whole of the silkroad world, in that case) at 120 mph!

With my service(which is only at a limited time free) I'll be creating you a horse that you will never forget. Below, there is a table to fill out and I'll get back to you, with your brand new horse!

Horses name:
How fast:
Girl/boy:

Thanks! (be aware that i've got around 100~ customers at the moment so getting your horse may take a few hours, but be patient, it's worth it!)

Thanks.
Old 04/01/2013, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section

And you are not funny at all !
Old 04/01/2013, 12:53   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Thanks
15 Users
Old 04/01/2013, 13:17   #4

OMGGGG so ******* funny !!!!!!
Synx7 xDDDDDD
Old 04/01/2013, 15:01   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
I'll allow a little "april fool jokes" but this is not even funny, Synx video, is, however, hilarious
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread