Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New SURVIVAL Areas

Discussion on New SURVIVAL Areas within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/28/2013, 03:33   #61

elite*gold: 0
Edit: i warped to here, but i cant walk o.o
Old 03/28/2013, 03:47   #62

Received Thanks: 6,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post
If you used /warp its client-sided, you cant walk, if you want to walk you must add the zones to the server and use the /wp command (the file I sent you contain the warp points for the zones)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 03:49   #63

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post

Read the first part.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 04:21   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
If you used /warp its client-sided, you cant walk, if you want to walk you must add the zones to the server and use the /wp command (the file I sent you contain the warp points for the zones)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post

Read the first part.
Thx for both!

But, i haz error on GS now omg o.o...Failed to initialize region...

edit: work now...But survival desert, dosent work, i think is worldID wrong, i used 1 and always crash GS, i turn off desert, and palace working "fine", only 1/2 from area off palace lol

but tnx guys
Old 03/29/2013, 07:42   #65

---

Lol idk why...But i haz 2 problems now...I do it again from 0...If i use NAVMESH fro misro i got failed load on arabia map, if i use my navmesh i haz same problem, but for survival...

So, for test i was disabled arabia, all survival areas still work normal now, but my char dont walk normally, his "teleport" from 1 by 1 on X and Y lol o.o

any sugestions?

regards

WORKING NOW!

But now I need to know how to find out which files are responsible for suvival area, cuz I imported the entire folder NAVMESH to find out if that was the problem and it working now.

Or find out what are the files from my arabia town

But this way, my town arabia stopped working, is not compatible with navmesh of ISRO.

mapinfo.mfo is the problem...mapinfo.mfo from isro work survial, but dont load my arabia town...my mapinfo.mfo work arabia, but cant load survival -.-
Old 06/21/2013, 18:20   #66

**** still have error in GS although i did add correct mapinfo and all data files to Data in Server files :@ what to do