Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is up with trade bug ?

Discussion on what is up with trade bug ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/21/2013, 09:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²Rock²² View Post
Brain.exe
You people are kinda boring with that Brain.exe. If that guy's sentence was understandable, he would probably understand. And, if he said 'Care to explain?' that means that he doesn't understand, and asks for help, and you should just help him and you should not be all like 'Get brain.exe'.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/21/2013, 12:14   #17

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
You people are kinda boring with that Brain.exe. If that guy's sentence was understandable, he would probably understand. And, if he said 'Care to explain?' that means that he doesn't understand, and asks for help, and you should just help him and you should not be all like 'Get brain.exe'.
I have already helped him check the spoiler
- OverLimit aka PowerPoint aka karem people shouldn't help him same what he did with arabia skills bug after people tried to help him he figured out how to fix them and didn't tell anyone,just showing how he is acting asking for help and he doesn't help anyone at all.
Old 03/21/2013, 14:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Do you actually think that he knows how to do what I asked for?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 14:14   #19

Quote:
I have already helped him check the spoiler
- OverLimit aka PowerPoint aka karem people shouldn't help him same what he did with arabia skills bug after people tried to help him he figured out how to fix them and didn't tell anyone,just showing how he is acting asking for help and he doesn't help anyone at all.
I did read it, that's why I said that you should help him right away, and not go all 'Use brain.exe'. If you think he doesn't deserve help, then don't help him. I wouldn't think bad about you either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Do you actually think that he knows how to do what I asked for?
I don't know, I'm not familiar with his coding abilities, but, judging by your post, I guess he doesn't. But, as I said, I don't care about that.
Old 03/21/2013, 14:42   #20

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
I don't really know its like adding a cooldown time to an item not a skill,you may ask someone who has already done this.
~ I apologize about what i have said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 15:24   #21

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
I don't really know its like adding a cooldown time to an item not a skill,you may ask someone who has already done this.
~ I apologize about what i have said.
There are lots of ways to fix this, when somebody showed me how it was actually done I was quite suprised that it was so easy (I think we gave enough hints)
Old 03/21/2013, 15:41   #22

Just think about, how the teleport system actually works.
Old 03/21/2013, 19:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
There are lots of ways to fix this, when somebody showed me how it was actually done I was quite suprised that it was so easy (I think we gave enough hints)
Then tell people how it works and they will try to find a way to fix it.
It is hard to fix something that you have no idea how it work imo.
I don't really care about this since traders are useless on high exp server.
But there are too many that pretend to know something when in fact they have no idea and can be smart *** because no one has released bug or fix.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2013, 19:46   #24

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
Then tell people how it works and they will try to find a way to fix it.
It is hard to fix something that you have no idea how it work imo.
I don't really care about this since traders are useless on high exp server.
But there are too many that pretend to know something when in fact they have no idea and can be smart *** because no one has released bug or fix.
look at how other pservers fixed it (seidenkraft)

If it was for me, I'd even write a guide for you, but too bad there are some people here who just want to use this community (and its 'knowledge') so they can keep their secret money cow online
Old 03/21/2013, 21:03   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
look at how other pservers fixed it (seidenkraft)

If it was for me, I'd even write a guide for you, but too bad there are some people here who just want to use this community (and its 'knowledge') so they can keep their secret money cow online
I heard they teleport through a room where you can't summon or something like that, but is this better fix for this problem?
Old 03/21/2013, 22:47   #26

adding some sec delay for trade pets can be anyway
Old 03/21/2013, 23:47   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
adding some sec delay for trade pets can be anyway
Can you tell me who is responsible for item delay (if it's a table) because I can't even remember a item that have delay in usage ))
Old 03/22/2013, 00:39   #28
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
Can you tell me who is responsible for item delay (if it's a table) because I can't even remember a item that have delay in usage ))
all potions have a 5 secs delay(normal potions not pills)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2013, 00:54   #29

i am too late to join , huh ?

can some one please explain what is the trade bug, and how it works ?
i can help
Old 03/22/2013, 01:23   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
all potions have a 5 secs delay(normal potions not pills)
I think that this specific delay is hardcoded,hence the dynamic feature(chinese with 1second,european with 15seconds).