Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DisCuss About Openning New Private Server

Discussion on DisCuss About Openning New Private Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Which Degree u Prefer?
10D 4 50.00%
11D 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DisCuss About Openning New Private Server

i was asking About ur Opinion Guys About Openning Server Same As Old Silkroad with Same Rate and System Even Silk items so do u like that ?
and Which Degree u Prefer 10D or 11d ?
Old 01/07/2013, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 416
its start to be boring if u going to do that so i prefer to play isro then since they already had a good start items and also fair gameplay so xD am out of here
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 20:44   #3

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Isnt your icon took from

As a suggest .. d10 . you cant create more better game than penguin online ..
d11 . q.f , atomix sro is the best in this era (2 years online)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2013, 20:45   #4

Why Do You Write Like That ?
No,you shouldn't open one,it prolly gonna die withing a week
(like mine did )
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 21:49   #5

10Dg Cap or 9Dg it would be better and Fair Gameplay not donate for get +20 bbla blaa
like a turks
Old 01/07/2013, 23:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackspider555 View Post
with Same Rate
so why i don`t play isro then? ppl left isro because the sucks rates and u wanna open server with same rates
Old 01/08/2013, 00:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGirL_ZSZC View Post
so why i don`t play isro then? ppl left isro because the sucks rates and u wanna open server with same rates
first it will not be same at all sec i said 10d and Isro now become 13d and they change alchemy system that make all left not u only, i mean
will be hard a little bit so u can reach 100 in 2~3days not like most of server u get 120 in 2 hours

and for items the item will be drop only