Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Green Book tool

Discussion on Green Book tool within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Green Book tool

Hey Guys

I need your help community :-P i play on a vsro server with the noob green book :-P There is a program by which I can select a client, and can set a time and when the time has expired he reconnect.

Then again refresh the time when the client is again being logged. there is something or something is possible?

MFG eLan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Green Book
02/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
I patched the gameserver with sr patcher 1.0.6 "disable green book" and the book is gone but after 3 hours you get no exp. How can I still earn exp? :confused:
[How to] Fix Green/Red/Black Book
12/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys. i really Tried it out to fix this stupid idea =) Thats What ive done: I changed in servcfg: HourForMeterRateLevelFirst 22 HourForMeterRateLevelSecond 23
Little Help Please With the Green book
09/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys i just want to know how to remove the Green book that locted up ...it give only 3h for plvl and when it finish i got no exp..no item drop and all quest Dissaper Tell the next Day
Pls I Need Help About Green Book
09/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I Want To Disable This Idiot Green Book Cuz It Controls All Exp And Drop In Server And That's Very Annoying Pls How Can I Disable It And By The Way I Made It With SrPatcher But The Same Prob Pls Any Help !!
Green book to red book [SOLVE]
08/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys u dont need to relog this thing isnt working and if u want u can just teleport or use a return scrol and the red book will be again Green