Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So what happened to those secret projects?

Discussion on So what happened to those secret projects? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So what happened to those secret projects?

Theres 2 of them, or maybe there was. Couple of guys here on the forum posted something like: OH WERE GONNA MAKE A SICK SERVER JUST WAIT AND SEE.

So what happened? Where are those big servers with custom stuff on them?

inb4 mods linking me a serverlist page (i guess thats the only thing you can do nowadays.)

on a side note, is that really true? you close all threads so you wouldnt have to monitor anything? thats just low.
Old 12/16/2012, 19:28   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Yes, that's what we do.
We have to avoid every critical thread which will end up in spam.

#closed

You mad?
Closed Thread