Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated Staff Member..

Discussion on Dedicated Staff Member.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dedicated Staff Member..

I am looking for a staff position on any server.

I am a 20 Year old, That has alot of spare time on his hands, I live in Australia and have nothing better to do then at least help out with something..

Alright, So here is the main reason i am posting this thread.. Recently i have been getting bored with hunting down a server to play for a few weeks before getting bored of it because of something or someone that annoys the hell out of me.

Heres some background to my silkroad carrier.

|
|
V
Character Names
(Zeus)Brother_Hood - xDarkMagicx - PunkNuker
(Apollo) WigglesWorth - DarkMagic - Vital

Started playing silkroad on International Silkroad Online (iSRO) in 2006-2007 (Not to sure when exactly it was). I started playing before 80 cap Skills/Euro Cap came out. Got to around 65 hand grinding on my first character on server Zeus. (50/50 Bower, Yes i was a noob ).. Around the time Euro Cap came out i created a Euro Wizard and a Chinese S/S Nuked (Still on Zeus). I managed to get the nuker to 77 and wizard to 80.. Anyway wont really talk much but i played in Zeus till 100 cap when i decided i wanted a change and moved to the newly released Apollo Server where i created 3 characters (A Nuker, A Wizard and a Warrior.) and continued playing there till recently where my characters got hacked due to Joymaxs Database Leak Resulting in me losing EVERYTHING!

|
|
V
Character Names
Aerlion - Seito - DarkMagic
(I think these were the names)

During 110 cap i started playing Grindroad Online (A Private Emulator) Where i played a character for fun. Around a month after i started playing i managed to contact the owner and became a Game Master for the first time in my Silkroad Carrier. During this time i played for around a few months where i managed to reach the rank of Head GM while also getting into the vSRO Private server release.

|
|
V
Character Names
[GM]Aerlion - [Admin]Aerlion - [Admin]Skarlak

While playing Grindroad (On and Off) i got into the vSRO Scene where the outburst in Private servers were coming out.. I played in a bunch of servers out there from BloodySRO to some little less known servers.. During this time i came across a PvP Server named Perfection Online (This was before its recent reset). This is where my GM Carrier hit off and i got into it. I started there with a bower named Aerlion, I played there for around a month before getting GM where i managed to donate for some items that i wanted ect.. I then got to talking with one of there Head GMs and he got me the position of Trial GM.. During my trial period, The head GM (Jangan) noticed that some of the crew were being corrupt ect.. So me, Jangan and another Lead GM decided to start a hostile take over and managed to get the server ect.. We took over that server deleting all corrupt items and removing all of there previous GMs.. When we reopened the server with our new staff i was promoted to Head Admin, And was pretty much in charge of my timezone. I helped with donations, Support and forum work.. a good 3-4 months they wiped the server, I lost my position as admin to someone i hired so i decided to quit.

Since then i have been taking a break from silkroad while playing a lot of League of Legends.. Like i said i have a lot of time on my hands, During my Staff Work i handled Donations, Handled Support as well as some forum work here and there. I am Reliable, Trustworthy and dedicated. (I know Trust has to be earned, And i am willing to earn it if given the chance.)

Some Contact Infromation..

This Thread
Skype: Aerlion1337 (When/If Adding me, Please leave a message saying why, I get a bunch of random adds)
Email:

I live in an Australian Timezone (GMT +10).

TL|DR: I am looking for a staff position on any server that wants a dedicated, helpful and reliable person, I have been a [GM] and [Admin] on a few servers.
Old 12/16/2012, 05:47   #2

I'm not trying to be an ******* of any sort, but why don't you just spend that extra time with your family and friends?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2012, 06:11   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Hood View Post
I am looking for a staff position on any server.

I am a 20 Year old, That has alot of spare time on his hands, I live in Australia and have nothing better to do then at least help out with something..

Alright, So here is the main reason i am posting this thread.. Recently i have been getting bored with hunting down a server to play for a few weeks before getting bored of it because of something or someone that annoys the hell out of me.

Heres some background to my silkroad carrier.

|
|
V
Character Names
(Zeus)Brother_Hood - xDarkMagicx - PunkNuker
(Apollo) WigglesWorth - DarkMagic - Vital

Started playing silkroad on International Silkroad Online (iSRO) in 2006-2007 (Not to sure when exactly it was). I started playing before 80 cap Skills/Euro Cap came out. Got to around 65 hand grinding on my first character on server Zeus. (50/50 Bower, Yes i was a noob ).. Around the time Euro Cap came out i created a Euro Wizard and a Chinese S/S Nuked (Still on Zeus). I managed to get the nuker to 77 and wizard to 80.. Anyway wont really talk much but i played in Zeus till 100 cap when i decided i wanted a change and moved to the newly released Apollo Server where i created 3 characters (A Nuker, A Wizard and a Warrior.) and continued playing there till recently where my characters got hacked due to Joymaxs Database Leak Resulting in me losing EVERYTHING!

|
|
V
Character Names
Aerlion - Seito - DarkMagic
(I think these were the names)

During 110 cap i started playing Grindroad Online (A Private Emulator) Where i played a character for fun. Around a month after i started playing i managed to contact the owner and became a Game Master for the first time in my Silkroad Carrier. During this time i played for around a few months where i managed to reach the rank of Head GM while also getting into the vSRO Private server release.

|
|
V
Character Names

While playing Grindroad (On and Off) i got into the vSRO Scene where the outburst in Private servers were coming out.. I played in a bunch of servers out there from BloodySRO to some little less known servers.. During this time i came across a PvP Server named Perfection Online (This was before its recent reset). This is where my GM Carrier hit off and i got into it. I started there with a bower named Aerlion, I played there for around a month before getting GM where i managed to donate for some items that i wanted ect.. I then got to talking with one of there Head GMs and he got me the position of Trial GM.. During my trial period, The head GM (Jangan) noticed that some of the crew were being corrupt ect.. So me, Jangan and another Lead GM decided to start a hostile take over and managed to get the server ect.. We took over that server deleting all corrupt items and removing all of there previous GMs.. When we reopened the server with our new staff i was promoted to Head Admin, And was pretty much in charge of my timezone. I helped with donations, Support and forum work.. a good 3-4 months they wiped the server, I lost my position as admin to someone i hired so i decided to quit.

Since then i have been taking a break from silkroad while playing a lot of League of Legends.. Like i said i have a lot of time on my hands, During my Staff Work i handled Donations, Handled Support as well as some forum work here and there. I am Reliable, Trustworthy and dedicated. (I know Trust has to be earned, And i am willing to earn it if given the chance.)

Some Contact Infromation..

This Thread
Skype: Aerlion1337 (When/If Adding me, Please leave a message saying why, I get a bunch of random adds)
Email:

I live in an Australian Timezone (GMT +10).

TL|DR: I am looking for a staff position on any server that wants a dedicated, helpful and reliable person, I have been a [GM] and [Admin] on a few servers.
Make short introduction, I get bored on dat line
Code:
Old 12/16/2012, 06:19   #4

elite*gold: 50
Hey some tips, you're not going to get hired to a good server while posting your application at a forum, which probably will make you end as a GM on a 1-week server. Also, I don't think people want to read your whole silkroad history nor they care about your iSRO experiencie (in fact). I'm not telling you this is the wrong way to be GM nor Im insulting you, just giving you some tips which may help you.
PS: I remember trolling you at perfection.
Old 12/16/2012, 06:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
Make short introduction, I get bored on dat line
Code:
I understand it can be boring too read and look at, But i think its better that people that are considering me can actually read everything i have done rather then skip parts that may be important.. You could always just read parts of it you dont have to read the whole thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
Hey some tips, you're not going to get hired to a good server while posting your application at a forum, which probably will make you end as a GM on a 1-week server. Also, I don't think people want to read your whole silkroad history nor they care about your iSRO experiencie (in fact). I'm not telling you this is the wrong way to be GM nor Im insulting you, just giving you some tips which may help you.
PS: I remember trolling you at perfection.
Thanks for the tips but i would rather post my whole history, If people want to skip the parts they don't like they are more then happy to, Don't really remember you because i tried to block out perfection after being removed..
Old 12/16/2012, 09:02   #6

Its still not belongs here. Even if you wrote down the story of your life. >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2012, 12:09   #7

I would suggest you to join a server with a future chance and be active there. Helping other Members & Co. I personally wouldn't choose any random guy found in a forum, hope you understand what im trying to say
Old 12/16/2012, 13:02   #8

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Cool story bro, but we got a sticky thread for such offers.

#closed
Closed Thread