Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot1993 is a scammer

Discussion on Bot1993 is a scammer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/07/2009, 22:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
He did that maybe cuz he wanted ur stuff, you never know, you can never say and be 100 percent about it!
Another weird thing is, you got full inventory of Reverse scrolls, why didnt NPC them or trade them to his char? He could of had made BILIONS!
Cmon Lee the guy got a better set then me with alot of sun on hes set
u know what? he bought for me the +7 glavie and he gave it to me and waited me until i got full money to pay him and going charge silk tomorow and lets see if my next char will be hacked (its my own account and if its not going get hacked then u guys going be sure thats not the chinese guy who hacked me ) BTW am and Bot1993 is the only 2 who got the account infos

And yeah Whene u was in my account (bot1993) i pmed u and u use same vocabular as u use in forum that means ur the same guy who was on account (in case if u say i got other friend who hacked u or something)

Edit: oh yeah frogret 1 more thing the guy u think he hacked me is one of the richest guys in Sjsro by making 500-1bil per day

Edit2: Frogret the most important Thing lol this is a proof that he dident hacked me
He knows about my silk yea? so why he dident touched my silk whene he logged in my account? thats a proof that the guy who hacked me dont know that i have a silk and this will proff more thats the guy who hacked me plays in other server (all ppl pming me in game about how to get silk) so basicly yea from what bot1993 said he plays on old server he came into my account since hes the only one who knows my infos got all items and dident even took a look at silk window cuz he was thinking that no one from english ppl got silk ...