Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OLD AND NEW SJSRO SERVERS!!!

Discussion on OLD AND NEW SJSRO SERVERS!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/08/2009, 20:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
dont change ports. it same like mysro ecsro sjsro mhtc... leave the same jus change ip
Old 04/08/2009, 20:18   #47

In every one server is diffrent acc?
Or one acc for old and new servers?
Old 04/08/2009, 22:04   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
i have just updated topic. plz download media pk and play in old server.... thank you.

he only want that u go to old server(if is posible all people), so he will be playing in new sjsro with no lag or lower lags,

GUYS PLAY IN THE SERVER THAT U WANT!!!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO servers DownTime
09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 67 Replies
Maya said the server will be down 10 hours to fix lag, it's been down since or before 3pm cause thats when i came home and saw it was off. its now 1:10 AM, Thats 10 Hours... And where is the damn sever @? DOWN!
SjSRO servers.
08/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anyone know, why New has ALOT more traffic than old, but old has ALOT more lag? Kinda makes no sense. Lol
Both Sjsro servers old and new in two divisions
03/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey can someone make a divisioninfo.txt with both sjsro servers? old and new one? so u can join the server u want thx
[SJSRO]Explain about 2 servers :D
03/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to explain some things about sjsro. 2 or 3 months ago there was only one sjsro server :DD 1 month ago sjsro went down (off). Few days ago it comes back. but really THEY comes back. yes, they! lot of peoples said "omg! wtf?? what 2 servers!? i can log in on old ip server (call it in this thread OLD Serv :D ) and on new ip server(call it NEW Serv) using the same old acc!" and the explain is: old server came back, on old ip (219.90.118.210) and now working, and it's easy ! but the...