Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Silkroad Pservers Future

Discussion on About Silkroad Pservers Future within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Silkroad Pservers Future

I opened this thread because I want to speak to all that will want to open a Pserver.....

I think that most of us are waiting for a 110 cap server with midle rates(150X) like old times of Vsro files when Chernoby discovered the Vsro files....

This thread must be taken as an advice i am sorry if spent your time

PEACE

P.S: I know that i will be treated like a noob but no one is interesed in this times in a NO FREE SILK server because is school and we dont have much time
Old 11/23/2012, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 11
There's already a thread for suggestions...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 20:25   #3

Received Thanks: 1,583
sro is dead that simple.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 21:24   #4

Silkroad private sceen and silkroad (any of server) r dead
Old 11/24/2012, 09:15   #5

the game aint dead for me,i love this game.even how it is now,i still have love for it.i dont play in every single server,just some specific ones that i like,but pretty much dead the game is yeah.its sad cause this game deserves more.its friggen awesome.