Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who give link to sjsro reg look here

Discussion on Who give link to sjsro reg look here within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/27/2009, 03:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
**** those ppl that are crying would u just stfu and stop ******* seriously who gives a *** ok its hard to login atleast there will be less botters fuking gay *** kids crying about traffic... u dont like traffic go use silkroad emulator open your server play by your self its all the same even better and u wont have traffic
Old 04/11/2009, 22:46   #17

elite*gold: 0
WTF, u call us stupid? You dont want us to play so you can play? WTF is that? I wanna play also, dont be selfish

and i dont really care because you look like another turk.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could some one give me a link
07/07/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys recently 2moons updated and the bypass is out of date I was just wondering if some one could give me a link to a working P Server I will be very greatful.
can some one give me a link
03/29/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
can some one give me a link on gcph sd hacks?? plzz
give me a link
03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i need russian media pk2 for rsro because i need to creat a char name in russian i dont have client to reinstall its will take to long to download it
WPE pro link (give me)
01/27/2010 - RF Online - 5 Replies
guyz!! i cant see where can i download the full version or not corrupted WPE pro . . . sa rapidshare laging 300kb lng kaya d ko mabuksan! please give some useful link of WPE pro thnx!!
AnY OnE Can GiVe mE mysRO link to downLoAd aNd sjsrO
05/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
AnY OnE Can GiVe mE mysRO link to downLoAd aNd sjsrO and AnY OnE CAN GiVE ME New MeDIA pk for EcSRo