Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Come if ur interested in playing @ SJSRO!!

Discussion on Come if ur interested in playing @ SJSRO!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Come if ur interested in playing @ SJSRO!!

Most of u know that is the link to register for sjsro.. but u know wut (shhh.. its a secret) could be ur alternative.. i m not saying u can register here 100%. but i JUST registered here couple mins ago.. about..3:45 am GMT-8:00.. so good luck on that.. if u can register one with that site. Thank me !!! XD
BTW.. just let u guys know. mysro is not that good. it lags a lot. cuz its located in china. also. the gm sells sosun set +9.. worths 1800RMB.. which is about 275 USD..but ppl still buy them. cuz CHINESE are RICH...
Last but not least.. if any of you are interested in getting silks in SJSRO.. pm me for more info!!
p.s i gave away couple acc alrdy.. when i register more. i will let u guys know and share them..
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/21/2009, 12:04   #2

kk lets test with cmd about ping.
Old 03/21/2009, 12:10   #3

mhhmmm Posts: 1 , strange name , Not good At English.
Probably Turk-Scamer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2009, 12:10   #4

elite*gold: 2
I hope it works I will giv you sure a thanks if it works :P
Old 03/21/2009, 12:26   #5

ah omfg i read read and read and now! this dont true! i have chinese friend on server he was helped the team and he said to me, that the server admin havent a licence to sell silk and others... so he turned off the reg...later if he get the licence from csro he will open register and all...
Old 03/21/2009, 12:29   #6

LMAO... ur funny..my frd..first. edhahaha is not a strange name..man. i 've seen more strange ones.. 2nd.. i m 50% canadian 50% chinese. so not those turk scamers.. ( lmao at that... i m turkk..lol).. 3rd.. 1 post? u know why. cuz i dont REALLY care. i can just leave u guys alone and beg about those accs, just trying to help u guys out . and more ppl to play in server. 4th. poor english? sure.. i can't speak perfect english. so wut. i m in university now. i m happy XD . and heres internet. i dont give a *** about my english. 5th. if u dont care. just GTFO. dont try on that site. and STFU for me. ty. 6th. for the ppl who registered.. pm me. i will spare u guys gold in game (SJSRO). YES!! ur not dreaming. for free!! anyways. enough of bs. gl in getting ur acc..
Old 03/21/2009, 12:32   #7

Grrr U maded me Laught Alot anyway I wont trust u
Old 03/21/2009, 12:33   #8

pm Li and give meeh gold.-.-.
Old 03/21/2009, 12:35   #9

LOL. very nice english .. MADED!! LAUGHT!!hhahahaha.. go get a tutor first. boy
Old 03/21/2009, 12:39   #10

U akt like a scamer stop doing it .. or U wont get even 1 noob to scam
Old 03/21/2009, 13:02   #11

sure..dude. ur briliant.. 21 posts? thats A LOT!!i m not superb in sjsro.. only have sos 52 blade. sos+4 spear. sos 64+4 spear.. som64 +5glavie. thats it. come hack me if u can . dont go to that site if u dont trust it or wut so ever.. and stop talkin like an idiot here.
Old 03/21/2009, 13:16   #12

he is not a lying. i sow sun glavie +9 chinese have... so it is true. reg page also right, but offline.
Old 03/21/2009, 13:32   #13

Posts are not everything, and well-known english too, I trust edhahaha more than JlaCka, huge amonut of posts - huge amount of spam (not always)
edhaha is trying to help -.-
and those register links are correct.
edhaha if you will get some accounts, let us know in these thread I tryed to register today 4-7am +2gmt, every 5 min and it was closed I really hope they will open reg soon. I will try tommorow morning too.
@edit

I forgot to say, if you will send me details for one account, I will give you thanks everytime i log in to these site, forever, ( till i will not stop playing on sjsro )

@ *** DAM IT WAS OPEN !!!! AND I WAS ... I WAS......... I WAS...... REGISTERING AND ... THEN.... REGISTER HAS CLOSED ON MY EYES ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 03/21/2009, 13:44   #14

elite*gold: 2
I trust edhaha why did he want to scam us? and if yes why did he buy a domain of sjsro.CN? and if his register page is right what do you want say?? I will trust him and i will try it !

Sorry for my bad english im german..
Old 03/21/2009, 14:13   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
i just registered
OPENED NOW

confirmed, works
you non believing guys are ********
let the plvling begin
*thanks thread starter*
Closed Thread