Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten world Envy Won't Spawn

Discussion on Forgotten world Envy Won't Spawn within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 45
Arrow Forgotten world Envy Won't Spawn

As said Above . they wont spawn after you kill all the mobs in the ship . Envy should spawn . but it wont . any help ?
Old 11/04/2012, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check if you killed All monster's
Old 11/04/2012, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 45
already did

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FIX Forgotten World Help!!
05/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
In shipwreck grade 1 Envy no spawn And grade4 kill all mob and no notice "The blocked door has opened"
forgotten world?
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i have a question. how do i get 1 star shipwrecked? im lv 110. but everytime i use the dimension hole i end up with 108 elites which i cant solo myself. i play on diamond.
Question in forgotten world
03/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
What is the Best Grade In drop talisman cards from tresure box (Grade 1 , 2 , 3 or 4) ,, ?
Forgotten world...
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, yesterday i was first time in forgotten world with my friend and other 2 guys... We were kill are mobs till big boss, my friend and other one guy had dc and we stayed 2, i died and he was bard, so i telepor to town and came back, but in that time he killed boss and was dissmised the party... So i fucked up 1.5 hours and dont get anything... BTW that was my story, but i wanted to know when i can get those talismans and other stuff ? Boss droped them ?
Guestion about Forgotten world..
01/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When I went for first times to forgot. world I got always some talisman.. now Im getting talismans very rarely (btw I have 5/8 now if that has some impact). Today I completed forgotten world 3 times and didnt get any talisman.. im just asking is that normal????+