Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Silkroad 3D Models.

Discussion on [Request] Silkroad 3D Models. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Silkroad 3D Models.

Alright , im not sure if im in the right section. Since a bms converter was released in the private sro section. I decided to post it here.

There's a lot of 3d models inside the .pk2 . Many which when converted to .obj gets corrupted and don't even look like a model to begin with. So to save my self some hard time. I've opened this thread in hoping I'll get some of the models.

So if any of you already have converted working 3d models from the pk2 whether they are the actual characters , weapons , houses , buildings , mobs. Doesn't make a difference.

Mind uploading them and release them ? Thank you very much.
Old 11/02/2012, 00:48   #2

What is the point of posting pre-made models if everyone will just use them for his own server and every server will get the same weapons ? just curious
Old 11/02/2012, 03:16   #3

Well

1- Im asking for originals 3d models from joymax. Not asking for custom models. So really doesn't matter if their released , all servers already have them since their the original models from joymax.

2- Not asking them for a private server. Its actually for a different project. Regarding silkroad , but it is not a server though.
Old 11/02/2012, 23:37   #4

elite*gold: 130
What makes you think someone else will have less work with it than you?
Old 11/03/2012, 19:57   #5

yeah would be awesome if someone share them but i guess you have to do it all by yourself
Old 11/03/2012, 23:45   #6

@intercsaki : I was just hoping someone was working with 3d models and had converted working bms to obj from the client. Hoping also they would upload it. That's all
Old 11/04/2012, 12:38   #7

elite*gold: 130
Well if it consumes THAT much work, if anyone done it by now, I doubt they would upload it just like this.
Old 11/07/2012, 16:12   #8