Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nothing is secure... just a matter of time ;)

Discussion on Nothing is secure... just a matter of time ;) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/30/2012, 08:02   #31

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Exactly, nothing is secure... so soon or later somebody will hack u & get the files.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 08:14   #32

elite*gold: 0
Haha , lasthief good job. Everyone mad now.
Old 10/30/2012, 08:59   #33

Everyone is asking about LudoWorks ...
Well , Ludoworks it's a company that used to be Glory Network...
After they bought the Deco-Online files from Joymax they stoped their work on Glory Network , they are now a so called "Company"and they separated Ludoworks from Glory-Network because of the copyright's , since they bought the Deco-Online files , they souldn't have any private server with leaked files on their company ..
I think when they will open Ludoworks ... something will change !
Even if it took's SOOOOOOOOO long ...
I think the project starter its Mohamed Moataz.
That's all I know about Ludoworks !
Also seems like they got the best dudes from the private server industry and also hacking ...
Good job!
In my oppinion , you should stop hatting ,because maybe you will play there sooner or later!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 09:17   #34

this thread might be some kind of bragging, but i'm enjoying the atmosphere it's bringing up to the community.
And as someone stated already - stop hating. the vsro files are out, and you can have some fun with those already. as soon as these files will get released, sro will be completely extinct because there will be more 100 servers appearing. I'd rather let them keep the files for themselves, and open 1 server, where the population is above 300 players. just imagine... (even if it's monopolistic) 1 unique server where people actually play together instead of having server wars.
and, surely, it is fun to see that joymax got stripped to the bones. not only the "newest" vsro files got leaked, no, they got ripped-off again. if this keeps going like it is now, I'm sure they'll have to close their business sooner or later because people keep hacking them.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 09:27   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Yet I live to see LordyK trying to indirectly brag about something he is not.What can be told about vsro? BURN.
Old 10/30/2012, 10:08   #36

Received Thanks: 1,152
Well Peoples surely want a Proof, since theres a Way to proof it easily lol

Go to B4 Jangan Cave in the Middle at the Snake Gate and set Water Reflection = On

Normally on the vSRO/BR Files the Water still looks like huge moving Pixels while on SRO-R the Water got Reflection in the Cave.

No other Way to prove it well ... since the "Magic Lamp" Icon is there I'm sure it's not faked (Anyway atleast it would be better for the SRO Community to not release it)

Anyway once you get a Legend Weapon you gonna one shot 90% of the Server Players like on Ex.SRO-R. Might be worth to play on it when a Server opens but ya... Upgrade System is the bad thing about it.
Old 10/30/2012, 10:36   #37

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
this thread might be some kind of bragging, but i'm enjoying the atmosphere it's bringing up to the community.
And as someone stated already - stop hating. the vsro files are out, and you can have some fun with those already. as soon as these files will get released, sro will be completely extinct because there will be more 100 servers appearing. I'd rather let them keep the files for themselves, and open 1 server, where the population is above 300 players. just imagine... (even if it's monopolistic) 1 unique server where people actually play together instead of having server wars.
and, surely, it is fun to see that joymax got stripped to the bones. not only the "newest" vsro files got leaked, no, they got ripped-off again. if this keeps going like it is now, I'm sure they'll have to close their business sooner or later because people keep hacking them.
Totally agree. Would be epic with just 1 awesome server where everyone could play. But most likely they will over edit the server alot so it won't bring back the same old feeling playing silkroad with friends.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 10:45   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Totally agree. Would be epic with just 1 awesome server where everyone could play. But most likely they will over edit the server alot so it won't bring back the same old feeling playing silkroad with friends.
easy soution - 2 realms.
1 edited;
1 original
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2012, 11:07   #39

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
easy soution - 2 realms.
1 edited;
1 original
And again there would be server wars as you've already said,it wouldnt be ONE big server where people play's.
Old 10/30/2012, 11:09   #40

true. but would it really matter if there is 1 or 2 unique servers?
not talking about several teams, but 1 team. and not above 2 servers.
Old 10/30/2012, 11:10   #41

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lyka View Post
Sro-r files was not leaked from Korean server..so i guess its a problem of Isro. Ksro files more like close to big damage of company and official.
Just for your information , KSRO publisher is joymax and ISRO publisher is also joymax , it is just like a global version and a korean version but both are under the same company so if ISRO didn't do anything means KSRO can't do anything aswell .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2012, 11:17   #42

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
just another day in the epvp community
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 11:58   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
I like the way this dude talks
lol he speaks like a psychiatrist, basically trying to screw with your mind with the turn and twist of his words aka mind Fuqed. so you my friend have been Mind Fuqed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 11:59   #44

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
i do too, i like the way he makes assumptions of my assumptions so then he assumes that his assumption is better than my assumption but how my assumption is good
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 12:21   #45

i like this thread. not for "uber hackz" but the replies.. oh golden
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread