Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt

Discussion on [Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2012, 19:58   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
We can say something:
Nothing is truth, everything is permitted .
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. *
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2012, 19:59   #17

Anyway I checked all comments and EVEN if someone working on project to community you have problems with this. So tell me, what you want ? Should I send you money because I creating game ?
Thanks
11 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:01   #18

elite*gold: 0
It doesnt matter who he is , what matters is his plan.YOU SHALL RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAHHH
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nt0r View Post
Anyway I checked all comments and EVEN if someone working on project to community you have problems with this. So tell me, what you want ? Should I send you money because I creating game ?
Ignore them, they are never satisfied. Just keep working on your game, all they can do is ***** 'n moan while they wouldn't be even able to code a simple movement script.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Ignore them, they are never satisfied. Just keep working on your game, all they can do is ***** 'n moan while they wouldn't be even able to code a simple movement script.
I think it's true. I trying to create something for Silkroad community since Joymax not care about players. They need just money and thats all. I trying to create something where player can do anything for free.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:35   #21

After I read all the comments, I have come to a decision. This theme is a mirror image of whole ElitePVPers. Maybe only the Psro-Section.. Just let him present you his project. If it's fake, no1 cares. If it's success, everyone is happy like on xmas..
Useless conversations in here!
Old 10/21/2012, 20:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
Doesn't change the fact wint is polish greedy for money, worthless scum.

Respect a guy who is like "och look at me, I am video maker and I am way better than you at any sphere of life" Nah, ty.
You are funny. I think you need proof that people really pm'ed me.
For posting things like this, you are worthless scum for me and I bet for other persons too.
I worked on my opinion like 7 years so I don't care about opinion of person who just came here, wrote comment like "fake and gay, I'm pro because I met you on server where you wrote "my item is +7 your +5 and I'm better"
I see 2 things here.

You can be somehow jealous or just a kid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Untouchable~ View Post
any proof he really does such a project?
It is a real project, it's just you guys that are uninformed, guess why, there's no need to inform anyone right now. Why would he?
Old 10/21/2012, 20:58   #24

Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
You are funny. I think you need proof that people really pm'ed me.
For posting things like this, you are worthless scum for me and I bet for other persons too.
I worked on my opinion like 7 years so I don't care about opinion of person who just come here, write comment like "fake and gay, I'm pro because I met you on server where you wrote "my item is +7 your +5 and I'm better"
I see 2 things here.

You can be somehow jealous or just a kid.
I am not talking about your server in which everything is bought and even if you finally release it you'll say its all your job... I am talking about sro at all.
Old 10/21/2012, 21:03   #25

Quote:
I am not talking about your server in which everything is bought and even if you finally release it you'll say its all your job... I am talking about sro at all.
Let me give you example and I hope after this you will be able to turn off computer.
If someone will draw a picture, will you say "you not drew it because these pencils werent yours, you bought them".

I hope it says all.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 21:12   #26

Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Let me give you example and I hope after this you will be able to turn off computer.
If someone will draw a picture, will you say "you not drew it because these pencils werent yours, you bought them".

I hope it says all.
Nope. You're buying service, you're paying people to make these 3d objects or w/e. So I wouldn't compare it to pictures & pencils.
Old 10/21/2012, 21:21   #27

Quote:
Nope. You're buying service, you're paying people to make these 3d objects or w/e. So I wouldn't compare it to pictures & pencils.
At this moment I have around 4 people who want to help me just for free with 3D models and I'm glad So I see that you even now know everything.
Old 10/21/2012, 22:39   #28

Just ignore haters and keep working,good job
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 23:32   #29

Quote:
Even if he bought them, there is one difference - he is trying to do something. Trying to build new hope for silkroad. Maybe with other new name. Maybe this game will be much better than orginal Silkroad. But who knows.

Stop trolling. As i notice, silkroad section on epvp becomes **** which is filled by people who are trying to kill discussion and there are also here too many leechers, who gonna say only one sentence: "Only my servelar is THE BEST, other are ****".

Do you really wanna have the silkroad section only with "publication" servers? Or maybe new life of this section?

Btw, time will show us if this project is worth to continue .
PS: When Pax had done it in the past with SSE, people blamed him. But now what we see? He is still continue his project. He doesn't worry about your words. He has just them in *** .
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/22/2012, 05:00   #30

Yep it is real , hope you make it perfect wint ^_^ good luck
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread