Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good BYE all Privat servers will close !!! Joymax Mail

Discussion on Good BYE all Privat servers will close !!! Joymax Mail within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2012, 13:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
about the ecsro

Quote:
JUDGMENT AND PERMANENT INJUNCTION by Judge James V. Selna, in favor of Joymax Co LTD against Ecsro Ecsro.net, Grzegorz Grycuk. Joymax Co., Ltd. shall recover statutory damages, based upon willful infringement of copyright, pursuant to 17 U.S.C §504(c)(2), in the amount of $75,000. Joymax Co., Ltd. shall recover costs of suit, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §505, in the amount of $4,750. Joymax Co., Ltd. shall recover attorneys fees, pursuant to 17 U.S.C.§505, in the amount of $28,050. (MD JS-6, Case Terminated). (twdb) (Entered: 09/14/2011)
Old 10/11/2012, 13:21   #32

You think if we delete all Silkroad, joymax content they can't **** the server ? I don't think so.
Old 10/11/2012, 13:21   #33

Server files are not intellectual property, but company's "internal secrets" as the lawsuit documents from ecsro mention.

here a little hint for all of you:
look for my release thread of the paid legal lawsuit documents, download them (i paid them for you), study them and take couner-measures.
resumed:
-no words or currency like sro,silk,silkroad,item mall, joymax
-absolutely no sro graphics
-no names that contain silkroad or sro!
- no "donate to get something you would never get for free" false ****.
if you aim to make cash, don't use "donation" use wikipedia for the meaning of donation shitheads!!! Instead look-up for a premium-currency re-seller who sells for you.
joymax is not after non-profit organizations as there is nothing to get from those.

and now thank me! ****** community! I'm saving your *****!
Thanks
13 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 13:24   #34

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Server files are not intellectual property, but company's "internal secrets" as the lawsuit documents from ecsro mention.

here a little hint for all of you:
look for my release thread of the paid legal lawsuit documents, download them (i paid them for you), study them and take couner-measures.
resumed:
-no words or currency like sro,silk,silkroad,item mall, joymax
-absolutely no sro graphics
-no names that contain silkroad or sro!
- no "donate to get something you would never get for free" false ****.
if you aim to make cash, don't use "donation" use wikipedia for the meaning of donation shitheads!!! Instead look-up for a premium-currency re-seller who sells for you.
joymax is not after non-profit organizations as there is nothing to get from those.

and now thank me! ****** community! I'm saving your *****!
What you meant by "absolutely no sro graphics "
Old 10/11/2012, 13:27   #35

not a single glavie!
not a single hot-****-chick-riding-on-a-camel.
not any backgrounds, button-designs.
nothing related to sro!

just read the lawsuit documents.
you will see HOW ecsro was sued!
and if you really read them, you will see that you can change everything on your server for joymax not finding a single point to sue you.
several years of private servers experience. not the first time i saw such document.
that's why i bought and studied the lawsuit documents from joymax. and offered them for FREE to you!
Old 10/11/2012, 13:28   #36

Quote:
not a single glavie!
nothing related to sro!

and if you really read them, you will see that you can change everything on your server for joymax not finding a single point to sue you.
several years of private servers experience. not the first time i saw such document.
that's why i bought and studied the lawsuit documents from joymax. and offered them for FREE to you!

Link to the document ?
Old 10/11/2012, 13:30   #37

Quote:
not a single glavie!
nothing related to sro!

Well thanks for these i guess , but things you mentioned , and i guess there's a bigger list of those, would change the game totally , which means you'd have to design your OWN new weapon-look , and new names for everything , mobs , npc etcetera.
( Its same as creating whole new game , cuz basically you must change EVERYTHING )
Old 10/11/2012, 13:36   #38

Received Thanks: 1,583
Wouldnt mind them getting shut down too many out there..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 13:38   #39
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
Wouldnt mind them getting shut down too many out there..
Still to many servers, thats the main reason i doubt joymax is gonna go full offensive
Old 10/11/2012, 13:40   #40

Old 10/11/2012, 13:43   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Well thanks for these i guess , but things you mentioned , and i guess there's a bigger list of those, would change the game totally , which means you'd have to design your OWN new weapon-look , and new names for everything , mobs , npc etcetera.
( Its same as creating whole new game , cuz basically you must change EVERYTHING )
we're not talking about the gameclient!
they won't dl the game client (as if you really read them, you state that none affiliated is authorized to dl the client). don't think they will dl 10000 clients to see if they are copied as well
not even wow-server owners get problems for hosting modified wow-clients
this is just about the web presence, and about the "false joymax advertising" company.
believe me ffs!
read the ******* documents!
here you go:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 13:58   #42

Quote:
we're not talking about the gameclient!
they won't dl the game client (as if you really read them, you state that none affiliated is authorized to dl the client). don't think they will dl 10000 clients to see if they are copied as well
not even wow-server owners get problems for hosting modified wow-clients
this is just about the web presence, and about the "false joymax advertising" company.
believe me ffs!
read the ******* documents!
here you go:

and raise my rep! my profile looks like a noob
Thanks and... stop begging for thanks , looking even more noob-like then
(jk xD. )
Old 10/11/2012, 13:59   #43

elite*gold: 53
Clearly everyone knows how to talk alot with ZERO knowledge ,

Let me clear something said by a Gaming Lawyer at korea i used to contact when i was going to make my own company ,

In Order to copyright your game , you will pay around 15 ~ 20k Dollars and you are copyrighting the game eg." Version 1.0 " In each change like that " Version 1.1" Or " Version 2.0 " You need to make a new copyrights so it is basically ALOT of money to do so and that is kinda impossible for average games to do that but a game like Silkroad it is possible but seems that they didn't . Who is making such regular copyrights for his games is BIG BIG BIG companies like " Nexon " or any company that owns a game that can make millions so a 20k$ won't be a problem , When i was at S.Korea with some people there they showed me Joymax building they ******* have a huge building for their company with an helicopter at roof , So the point is i think they was able to do the regular copyrights but they didn't .

Please dont make any kind of info spreading that you dont know anything about you are making the community every day worse with that confusion of knowledge
Old 10/11/2012, 14:01   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Clearly everyone knows how to talk alot with ZERO knowledge ,

Let me clear something said by a Gaming Lawyer at korea i used to contact when i was going to make my own company ,

In Order to copyright your game , you will pay around 15 ~ 20k Dollars and you are copyrighting the game eg." Version 1.0 " In each change like that " Version 1.1" Or " Version 2.0 " You need to make a new copyrights so it is basically ALOT of money to do so and that is kinda impossible for average games to do that but a game like Silkroad it is possible but seems that they didn't . Who is making such regular copyrights for his games is BIG BIG BIG companies like " Nexon " or any company that owns a game that can make millions so a 20k$ won't be a problem , When i was at S.Korea with some people there they showed me Joymax building they fucking have a huge building for their company with an helicopter at roof , So the point is i think they was able to do the regular copyrights but they didn't .

Please dont make any kind of info spreading that you dont know anything about you are making the community every day worse with that confusion of knowledge
Then explain us the unknown and weird email letter's arrival.
Old 10/11/2012, 14:09   #45

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Then explain us the unknown and weird email letter's arrival.
That is a poor attempt from them to make you run with your life closing your **** out Or some prank from a retarded owner , but if that is really joymax then as i said they can't do **** . Why now ? Simply check Isro server its population dropped so hard , but i guess no one check everyone just opening a server and lets gain money with no studying for the environment .
Closed Thread