Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MBot skill bug?!

Discussion on MBot skill bug?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
MBot skill bug?!

MBot skill problem

hey,

on some P-Server i cannot read the attacks in the bot, ingame they are just"????"
if i log on with the normal client, they have normal names like fire bolt just with the bot its different...
any helps pls?! :/

@disco_teka, it happens on different p-sever. i need a general answer.... comentless
Old 10/04/2012, 22:09   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
already a thread for this

you should obey the mods indication
#closed
Old 10/04/2012, 22:22   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Then simply ask in the mBot Crack thread or the FAQ ...
There are enough specific threads for mBot, you don't have to create a new thread for this.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MBot skill problem
10/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey, on Desert-Road i cannot read the attacks in the bot, ingame they are just"????" if i log on with the normal client, they have normal names like fire bolt just with the bot its different... any helps pls?! :/ http://imageshack.us/a/img707/4008/failvs.jpg
Mbot..An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update
09/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have this problem since yesterday 8/9/12 when i try to login (cracked mbot) instead of telling me "successfully logged in" it stays on "not logged in" then an error appears saying "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update" anyone have a clue how to solve it? :) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=145443&stc=1&d=1347178460
mBot Skill Problem
03/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, when i am trying to use mBot it's works fine but i don't know why skills name ( ?????) http://store2.up-00.com/Mar12/OZ205420.jpg
mBot ⌠Rent, Sale & mBot-ePINs⌡
03/21/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 38 Replies
Hey, I'm offering some mBot-services. 1. mBot-sale You'll get a full usable forum account (not banned for sure) Price: 50m gold (Artemis only),26 e*Gold or 1€ via Paysafecard or PayPal as gift Availability: 4/25 available! Treasures: