Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO explain to me :)

Discussion on SJSRO explain to me :) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SJSRO explain to me :)

Ok, so now that i know what proxy is...fck the losers who sent out the guide

now the real issue, will they be banning just Euro IP's or NA IP's also,

IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT FLAME PLEASE! I JUST WANT AN HONEST ANSWER!
Old 02/14/2009, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
those countries they experience the most traffic from i guess... middle-west europe + america

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SJSRO]Explain about 2 servers :D
03/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to explain some things about sjsro. 2 or 3 months ago there was only one sjsro server :DD 1 month ago sjsro went down (off). Few days ago it comes back. but really THEY comes back. yes, they! lot of peoples said "omg! wtf?? what 2 servers!? i can log in on old ip server (call it in this thread OLD Serv :D ) and on new ip server(call it NEW Serv) using the same old acc!" and the explain is: old server came back, on old ip (219.90.118.210) and now working, and it's easy ! but the...
can someone explain me
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
why auto select doesnt work, i click on it but it doesnt select mobs... oh it does when i click it, but the bot doesnt use it, and it only autoselects if its like 3metre from me....
Can someone explain me these
05/18/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi yesterday i was in crespo dungeon and suddenly the icon in picture appears. Can someone explain me what this icon means. Thank you in advance http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4645/imagehd1. jpg