Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea] i hope find one can help me in it

Discussion on [Idea] i hope find one can help me in it within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea] i hope find one can help me in it

hello, after regards,I have an idea and would like it and I want to do it but I can't plan this idea by myself only so i came here to ask for help, my idea is i want when char reach next degree get full set sun +5 ex: when he reach level 52 when he teleport get full set / accessory / weapon sun +10 degree 6 and same thing when reach level 64 etc and max degree will be d9 i hope you understand what i mean, so any one know from where i can do this ? if you won't release this idea for free i can pay to you thank you and waiting your answers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 01:08   #2

ummm its abit hard need much work via database and DATA quest
like there much quests u can change the reward of it and also its easy for u if u take the quest like lv 8 etc and copy em to raise level ! and change the reward as u wish !
idk there much Guide for how to make new quest eTC :d anyway good Luck BUD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 01:10   #3

in first thank you for your suggest but i like my idea about when he reach level teleport = get set / accessory / weapen will be better.
Old 09/08/2012, 01:26   #4

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
hello, after regards
Everyone using it
Quote:
i want when char reach next degree get full set sun +5
Ask capip for it , he's kral developer.
Quote:
i can pay to you
I dont think that he will give you free nor paid , In deed , He's working with overlimit and he can't get his database parts outside the server.
Old 09/08/2012, 03:33   #5

Quote:
Ask capip for it , he's kral developer.
sorry all his work and ideas wont get release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style* View Post
hello, after regards,I have an idea and would like it and I want to do it but I can't plan this idea by myself only so i came here to ask for help, my idea is i want when char reach next degree get full set sun +5 ex: when he reach level 52 when he teleport get full set / accessory / weapon sun +10 degree 6 and same thing when reach level 64 etc and max degree will be d9 i hope you understand what i mean, so any one know from where i can do this ? if you won't release this idea for free i can pay to you thank you and waiting your answers.
just say like OverLimit Online system ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 03:36   #6

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
sorry all his work and ideas wont get release

just say like OverLimit Online system ^^
Quote:
I dont think that he will give you free nor paid , In deed , He's working with overlimit and he can't get his database parts outside the server.
Read carefully , buddy
Old 09/08/2012, 03:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Read carefully , buddy
sorry didnt see ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 03:54   #8

Never tried this but the basic idea should work.

Make a trigger for the character information table or wherever the level of the character is stored.

In that trigger listen for an update on that table and check if the player level = 1,8,16,24,32,42,52,64,76.

If the player level = one of those and this is the first time the player hits that level (use another table which just contains a flag (bit) for each player to keep track of this) then insert the items into the players inventory table.

That is the basic idea of how to implement it. Just browse the database for the character information and inventory tables and if you know a little SQL this shouldn't be hard to accomplish.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 08:13   #9

@OverLimit thank you for your post anyway, I start working in it atm, still waiting some posts to help me
@Phoenix 1337 I'll not answer your posts because I won't get my thread closed any other flame post I will report it
@teh_rookie thank you for your useful post also
Old 09/08/2012, 10:37   #10

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rookie View Post
Never tried this but the basic idea should work.

Make a trigger for the character information table or wherever the level of the character is stored.

In that trigger listen for an update on that table and check if the player level = 1,8,16,24,32,42,52,64,76.

If the player level = one of those and this is the first time the player hits that level (use another table which just contains a flag (bit) for each player to keep track of this) then insert the items into the players inventory table.

That is the basic idea of how to implement it. Just browse the database for the character information and inventory tables and if you know a little SQL this shouldn't be hard to accomplish.
Putting a trigger on _Char isn't the finest way available but it works - keep in mind that it'll be triggered everytime the table will be changed. Now count the changes per second on that table

The basic idea is pretty simple indeed, but you have to keep it flawless and performant, that's the point of the matter ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Ask capip for it
My nickname is Caipi you azz ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNetwork View Post
quests
Doing it with the help of a quest would be also a suitable way - "Dress me!"

______
And ye I'm not allowed to give any information out xD (But SQL ain't a challenge)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 10:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Putting a trigger on _Char isn't the finest way available but it works - keep in mind that it'll be triggered everytime the table will be changed. Now count the changes per second on that table

The basic idea is pretty simple indeed, but you have to keep it flawless and performant, that's the point of the matter ^^

My nickname is Caipi you azz ;(

Doing it with the help of a quest would be also a suitable way - "Dress me!"

______
And ye I'm not allowed to give any information out xD (But SQL ain't a challenge)
then I can't do it now
request to close thread ##