Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]changing IP of client?

Discussion on [help]changing IP of client? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
[help]changing IP of client?

how can i change ecsro client ip to sjsro ip so i dont have to download new client again? so if i want to play ecsro i change ip to ecsro in client and if i want to play sjsro i change the ip of the client to sjsro ip. please help?

EDIT: when i only change the media.pk2 files i get c9 error ingame... i think its because the particles.pk2 file, because i had to download it from ecsro and replace it. if somebody can upload the clean file?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Info] Changing actual UI of the co client
10/20/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 20 Replies
Is it possible to add new buttons that open a new layer in the co client ? If so then how?
Client modding: changing interface
08/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
looking for smth to turn off the transparent parts (especially cp/hp/mp bar) in the interface, so that u cant see the "world" behind, only in one colour. thx in advance.
Changing Shop.dat in the client...
04/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hello people...i was wondering how can i change shop.dat file in my client? any ideas?:D
Changing Client
01/13/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hi all, To any one who knows how the multi client or NoDC client is created they can help me I had a little experiment with the Tserver1106b & tbot1219 now i have two clients : 1- the current version (8.93 MB) and when i open the tbot immediatly it get the crash window ( the one full of ?????? ) 2- an old version (8.69 MB) and by this client i can go to the welcome screen where i can put my ID & PW then i login and choose the Char and press start but it get crash window after that. ...