Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request clean media.

Discussion on Request clean media. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request clean media.

Hey,I cannot find a good,clean media for vSro testclient 1.188
Ermm I have one but it's in vietnamese and links for translating are down.
Thank you
Old 09/21/2012, 13:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
no such thing as a CLEAN media. if you need a one with no crash's then copy the line's from your own database and paste it in the media side.
Old 09/21/2012, 14:51   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosaa View Post
no such thing as a CLEAN media. if you need a one with no crash's then copy the line's from your own database and paste it in the media side.
-.-
ofc there is a CLEAN one
however, the media is not found separated
you must download entire client

also, about transaltion, look on crayus sro_client.exe or learn to mod the client to use english sro_client by drew

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need 11d Clean English Media.pk2
08/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Anyone have?
Need clean Media pk2
07/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i need a clean Media pk2 that i can put without working into my folder for my own server... and i need a clean client cap 110 pls cause thats all what i need for my server all others i have
[REQUEST] Clean Media
07/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, -i need media clean did any one have it ? or know where i can get it Thanks.
[Request]clean 1x1 map
07/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Well, I am starting to learn ALOT of metin2 servers, but now i would like to know some more about making the maps. I hoped to get started with a clean 1x1 map to begin. I know editting learned me alot these days so I really hoped one of you could give me a clean one. I hope for a flat map (height.raw) and no roads (tile.raw) client side and server side aswell (: If someone likes to help me out and actually learn me something would be great!
[Request] This media pk2 ,,
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey :) I need this media pk2 or the edit of it to edit my media pk2 >> for isro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzHpyLzo90 ^ ^ ^ This video don't opened in some countries