Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Someone that can translates Korean

Discussion on [Request]Someone that can translates Korean within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Someone that can translates Korean

Problem solved...
#Request to close this thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Translates
05/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Okey i've seen many npcs that is translated by other players and i actually find it kinda annoying when its not even CLOSE to what the regular CO npc says.. Well actually i don't care (im not a mother) but actually their is young peoples that play CO and creating their own servers.. But when i found out that the npc says "fuck you bitch" cuz he dident had enough cps i getting annoyed.. If you gonna translate an existing npc in CO2 translate it like it should be and do not mess it...
looking for the website that translates
03/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
sorry guys but i recently reformated my comp so i lost the website that translates jumbled chinese into chinese simplified, ive tried useing the search feature by typing in "translation" but no luck. can some1 give me the link. plz and thank you
[REQUEST]Warrock Korean acc?? PLS
12/12/2009 - WarRock - 0 Replies
kann geschlossen werden!
[Request] Old Korean Neuz
05/13/2008 - Flyff - 0 Replies
i need the neuz for like 2 months ago. not the most updated one but the one before.