Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How much of you guys waiting for a new [Good] server?

Discussion on How much of you guys waiting for a new [Good] server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/18/2012, 13:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, thats why TopSro ftw ! :P

I like these useless threads in main discussion:l
Old 08/18/2012, 15:30   #17

Play on Dymeronline ()
its a great server
Old 08/18/2012, 15:41   #18

Received Thanks: 1,320
TopSRO sucks donkey *****.

I took a look at TrollRoad's thread, it seems they put together a pretty nice server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2012, 19:09   #19

Blaze Silkroad
TrollRoad
PlaySRO
Dymer Online
Are the ones that look stable to me. (yea playSRO is one of them)
Old 08/18/2012, 19:13   #20

Received Thanks: 2,010
I don't think he's looking for a server, he just wants to discuss the abstract idea of a decent server. If that makes sense
Old 08/18/2012, 23:45   #21

im waiting for this one, hopefully...
Old 08/18/2012, 23:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Your server(s)?
I believe that you got it all wrong.

@OT

There won't be a good server anymore, the servers of this community are full of douchebags and they take the game as a Business, for some it's good, for others they are just kids running the server files.

My opinion of the Silkroad community is the next one: ****** up
Emulators is the future, vSRO, BRS, server files are outdated and in the near future after the Update is comming with the new Expansion vSRO servers will be Double outdated, this server files can't handle such a big update meaning that we will have someone that will code a brand new emulator bugless which is on it's way prepared for any update.

Believe it or not even if this sounds stupid, I don't give a **** about your opinion and I believe you don't give a **** about mine, but be realistic and learn how to open your eyes.
Old 08/19/2012, 00:25   #23

Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
I believe that you got it all wrong.

@OT

There won't be a good server anymore, the servers of this community are full of douchebags and they take the game as a Business, for some it's good, for others they are just kids running the server files.

My opinion of the Silkroad community is the next one: ****** up
Emulators is the future, vSRO, BRS, server files are outdated and in the near future after the Update is comming with the new Expansion vSRO servers will be Double outdated, this server files can't handle such a big update meaning that we will have someone that will code a brand new emulator bugless which is on it's way prepared for any update.

Believe it or not even if this sounds stupid, I don't give a **** about your opinion and I believe you don't give a **** about mine, but be realistic and learn how to open your eyes.
Well you true about that
But its also hard to code a perfect emulator and may take years ,And need much experienced coders to code it
And i think we still have no other choice then vsro
I think a new good pservers based on vsro files can come
But all we need is the creator team of that pservers to care about community and it will success
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2012, 12:56   #24

Am waiting for the day when new servers stop comming up every day and all Psro players are divided in 2 or 3 server only so the servers could have big communitys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2012, 13:10   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by half113 View Post
Am waiting for the day when new servers stop comming up every day and all Psro players are divided in 2 or 3 server only so the servers could have big communitys.
this will happen soon , after 1 or 2 years more
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2012, 22:30   #26

elite*gold: 130
Currently, all "imba" servers are under attack with pk2 crashing bugs. But I would recommend Oasis 90 cap sro, which has quite decent community, only that there's low population.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2012, 00:10   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by half113 View Post
I guess everyone waiting for this.. But people will always try to get money, or if someone makes a cool server there will be jelly people who make another... And those another servers will always attract some people, thats why your theory cant happen sadly : (
Old 08/20/2012, 01:14   #28

One of the best servers is about to come,theres about 2.5k+ downloads of our client atm,so i guess the server will be pretty full in the first day
Old 08/20/2012, 01:29   #29

that doesnt mean it will last , people download for curiosity. im curious aswell to see how many of them actualy stay.
Old 08/20/2012, 05:19   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
One of the best servers is about to come,theres about 2.5k+ downloads of our client atm,so i guess the server will be pretty full in the first day
Yeah one of the best servers:

--- Server opening: 16th of August, in the afternoon. ---

Epic fail.

OT: Im not waiting for a good server cuz such thing cant happen, im waiting for all the stupid servers to die.
Closed Thread