Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asia server

Discussion on Asia server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/15/2012, 18:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post
I can assure you that Romania got a pretty high internet speed. And more .. it's pretty cheap ! You can get a 100mbs internet connection with a download speed of ~ 5-8 mbs / sec and upload 1-4 mbs/sec at only 8euro's. At 22 euro's you got a 1gb internet connection . VIP connection that can bring you ~ 45 mbs / sec download speed ...
Well, that might be possible for national traffic, but I can assure you that's not possible for international traffic, if you know that the average traffic costs around 1$/mbit, it's impossible for your isp to get you 1gbit connections at 22 euro's ^^
Old 08/15/2012, 18:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LordyK* View Post
you don't need to be rich country to provide cheap internet lol , you sir failed hard
I was talking about him saying it's a stereotype, please try to read my post before trying to reply
Old 08/15/2012, 18:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I lol'd at that one, Romania has **** 'bandwitch' to any country. If you're looking for server in Asia you're gonna have a hard time finding one, because servers and especially bandwith is really expensive in Asia. You might try some of the more developped eastern european countries, or you might have luck of playing server hosted in west coast NA.

Also LordyK, I have yet to see something have '0' latency, even if I would plug in an internet cable inside the first network card of my pc, and the other end to another card in the same pc, I would still have a ping higher than 1. I wonder how they do that in Romania, maybe you have better copper than we have [/sarcasm]
you know I wasn't saying 0 latency for real don't you ?
Old 08/15/2012, 18:50   #19

The poor romanian's are the one's that are not ready to do sacrifices
I live in Romania and my parent's monthly income it's ~ 4k euro's / month.
I can work for ~ 30 euro's / day , that's not bad at all for a 16 y/o dude .
It's right that you can't get a lot of money in Romania but you can look in the past for other country's like Italia .. They migrated to USA , Germany , France and so on ...
Why ? To get more money
Now you can take a better look at the actual social and economical view of Europe
Greece - is in bankrump ...
Same will happend to Italy soon
Every country has his rich and poor people , but they say we are poor people , all I see in Romania are Audi A4- A6 - A8 , BMW M3 - M5 - 525 , Mercedes E class, Volvo , Porche ... I still don't see the poor part of Romania ... Oh wait ... The drunk idiot's that are living on a side of the road , yeah you can call that people poor people!
You have to do sacrifices to live a better life !
Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 18:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LordyK* View Post
you know I wasn't saying 0 latency for real don't you ?
lol, try to understand what sarcasm means 'you idiot'. It's not because I'm correct that you need to start trying to make me sound wrong. Just accept it, nobody cares about you having 'super cheap and fast internet'. Even if it's the only good thing your country have. I don't really care since I don't know your country.

Now let's close this thread before it turns into a major flamewars.

@ot: You got your answer already, it's going to be hard to find a server in asia, because of the expensive bandwith and hardware, you'll have better luck in geographically close locations, just use a map
Old 08/15/2012, 18:55   #21

@OT: I know that there is a Asian server with ~ 200-300 player's ONLY Asian dude's.
They don't even have an official website or advertising ...
A friend of mine told me that he got a look on a Asian server , that dude's got a 110 cap server , and it seem's like they don't give free silk's and so on , the rates are pretty low but everyone play's there by hand and enjoy's the game , Only Asian IP's can get in .
I'll try to get some information about it as soon as my friend get's online.
Cheers.
Old 08/15/2012, 23:25   #22

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post
A friend of mine told me that he got a look on a Asian server , that dude's got a 110 cap server , and it seem's like they don't give free silk's and so on , the rates are pretty low but everyone play's there by hand
Pretty logical, Asians don't need silks or high rates to pwn.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2012, 22:32   #23

Talked to my friend, seems like the server changed his IP so it changed the website's IP too , he can't reach the website anymore.
I'll try to find a good one for you,hopefully my friend will get it back ..
Cheers