Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSro (Private)

Discussion on SJSro (Private) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2009, 00:58   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by liutauras View Post
yey new server hmm trust me the ip is different + no chinese person would make fake web just to act like its some **** sorry for saying that... hmm reg works perfectly which means there is a database... hmm + how should we know esro isnt fake ? i mean lets compare this server has reg... esro doesnt ? this server has screen shot with mobs and getting xp esro has videos and screens but non of them involve mobs ??? help me out here idk but id rather try this server out before i say its fake couse it doesnt look like it
Lol u rule
Ill wait till the inspection is done i wana be a high lvl DDD xD
Old 01/26/2009, 01:02   #32

Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by liutauras View Post
yey new server hmm trust me the ip is different + no chinese person would make fake web just to act like its some **** sorry for saying that... hmm reg works perfectly which means there is a database... hmm + how should we know esro isnt fake ? i mean lets compare this server has reg... esro doesnt ? this server has screen shot with mobs and getting xp esro has videos and screens but non of them involve mobs ??? help me out here idk but id rather try this server out before i say its fake couse it doesnt look like it
The registration can be made easily with input boxes, and error messages and that. The mobs i just think are from ecsro, looking at the text box no matter what they say.

It just seems strange to me, that a random user, who has barely posted here before, just randomly appears one day and posts *this server* with a 2 Man team, who have suddenly set up this server, no one has heard of before and suddenly post it on Elitepvpers. Who have managed to obtain the server files as well. if your experienced like some people you would know these are not obtainable on the web in the complete version, ecsro bought them from a person leaking them for a lot of money.

That database can easily be setup to grab and decode the passwords you input.
Old 01/26/2009, 01:03   #33

elite*gold: 0
Eckoro,What sense for me to post out not reliable information?

Im russian, server is chinese. Where is the logic?
Old 01/26/2009, 01:08   #34

lol i was about to say that its a japanese server thats one :P 2nd media.pk2 is media patched so its with ecsro files but ip is changed couse if u download that server's media.pk2 it all would be in chinese so with ecsro files its in english... and even if web was fake u wouldnt be able to change pass on your acc... couse ppl that try to make fake **** dont do it :P but u can change your pass so i am pretty sure this server might be legit i am still not sure... but i still think it might be legit + look at the xp the xp is way higher then ecsro... when he killed mob he got way more xp then ecsro low lvl does no dissrespect to u just trying to have a nice conversation
Old 01/26/2009, 01:10   #35

mmm but your download the media.pk2 link in the web

The client to download Address: one can be under any
1 地址1 : 地址2:地址3: Address 1: Address 2: Address 3:
1 补丁下载地址: 任下其一就可以 Patch download Address: one can be under any
1 地址1: 地址2:地址3: Address 1: Address 2: Address 3:
1 地址4: 地址5: 地址6 Address 4: Address 5: Address 6
Old 01/26/2009, 01:13   #36

can some help me on patching the media.pk2?
i am not familiar with port lol should i leave that in default
i tryed it putting the port in default and patched it
with the new ip and it said success
but some error apeared and the launcher didn't even show up =]
help greatly appreciated thanks
Old 01/26/2009, 01:13   #37

yeah it takes a while.. to download i saw that... so i just figured to media patch it... idk i was not the one who found the server... i just registered and media patched ecsro waiting till it opens
Old 01/26/2009, 01:16   #38

leave the port as it is in media patcher.... and in 1 line where u have to put the ip.... put this server's ip from 1st post... and it should success

EDIT: sorry for double post trying to help
Old 01/26/2009, 01:16   #39

Quote:
and even if web was fake u wouldnt be able to change pass on your acc... couse ppl that try to make fake **** dont do it :P but u can change your pass
fake servers that want to accomplish something will go out of their way, to spend time on the website. like hacking accounts. nemosro just wanted to get famous

Quote:
but i still think it might be legit + look at the xp the xp is way higher then ecsro...
easily done with PK2, to make things look different, you can change things such as gold etc, just to make it look like you have more
Old 01/26/2009, 01:22   #40

well i mean what does that guy get out of it ? he main domain web... that cost money so he already spent money in news it says they will soon put item mall... couse server opened 5 days ago.. they havent made it work so he doesnt make money but he already spent money on domain

lol never knew u can change xp in media.pk2 hmm thats weird anyway could be possible but idk whats the point if its a chinese guy... then ?? he isnt gona get famous for opening web couse we dont even know him, but he already has domain site so idk whats the point if it was fake to make domain site
Old 01/26/2009, 01:22   #41

Eckoro, can you answer to my post. please?
Old 01/26/2009, 01:24   #42

Other than the fact that yes, it might be 20x rates, what else does it accomplish, even if it does exist?

Sure, higher rates equals faster leveling, but it's the same old Chinese race, 70 skills, 90 cap, etc. It's just ECSRO with higher rates.

There's nothing to get excited over. And since there's only supposedly 2 people running it, don't expect to get help from them when your character gets hacked or you lose something.
Old 01/26/2009, 01:28   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su1c1de View Post
Eckoro,What sense for me to post out not reliable information?

Im russian, server is chinese. Where is the logic?

theres always google translate

well I didnt say you were really working with the server. but still I think its fake. I geuss il find out in the morning but im sure it is.

or like i said just sremu hosted server.
Old 01/26/2009, 01:29   #44

dude 1st of all the guy that made this post isnt the guy that runs it its japanese server we dont know who is running it... it just opened so we have no idea... then 2nd its for ppl who want to play in a server with a fresh start everybody from scratch... couse i am tired of ecsro i got 5 lvl 90 chars the and i just left them hanging i dont care about em anymore... so i just want to go and lvl fast or something couse i already leveled in ecsro i dont want start new char there i want start in some other server lvl there with high rates or same rates as ecsro with no sunners running around or anything

BTW: does sremu have mobs ? and all damage dealing and getting normal xp ?
Old 01/26/2009, 01:32   #45

btw when server will open does anybody know?
Closed Thread